Chapter-3

The Beast had a different weapon. He didn't have a sword. He has a large chain with blades on both ends and when the bell rang he swung it towards me, I almost didn't dodge it for how fast it was, but I was just in time.

He walked closer to me chuckling like he's really enjoying this. He held one of the blades and swung at me, I blocked it with my sword and it went like that for a while, him attacking, and me blocking.

When I was getting ready to block another of his attack I didn't see that the other blade swung towards me. It sliced my waist, the part where the armor was separated, I almost screamed for how painful it was. My leg failed and I ended up kneeling I saw a lot of blood coming out but I have no time to see how bad it was because the beast swung again.

I lay down to dodge it, he was relentless, he swung towards me on the floor, I rolled just in time for the blade to bury itself on the floor beside my head. My eyes widened because I could see it buried in my head instead if I didn't move in time.

He backed away giving me time to stand and pick up my sword. He was really enjoying this. I need to act fast and finish this fight before I lose more blood than I already have.

We were both panting, I studied his stance and tried to think of all the possible attacks he could be doing next. Then he screamed and ran then swung the chain and the blade flying toward my legs.

As fast as possible I buried the end of my sword to the ground and jumped using the top of my sword to push myself higher as high as I could with my waist bleeding. His chain tangled on my sword that caused the chain to swing back to The Beast, he wasn't expecting that so the blade ended up hitting his legs instead, making him fall to the ground screaming in pain.

I pulled my sword from the ground and pointed it to his chest to stop him from getting up again. He was staring right at me like he could see my soul, he snarled in defeat. Then the bell rang.

I won.

I sighed heavily and dropped my sword and turned to the front and my back at The Beast.

"The winner of this battle is the people's favorite... The Knight of Roses!" The crowd cheered, it made me smile a little.

Then suddenly someone was strangling me from behind stopping me from inhaling, but my only priority is holding on to my helmet.

"Little girls shouldn't fight" The beast whispered to my ear. My eyes widened then The Beast was pulled away from me by the King's knights. I turned to see The Beast being pulled by the knights, he was looking at me then he laughed loudly until he was gone.

Then everything started to blur, the last thing I saw before ending up on the ground was my father running towards me.

"Leave the knight!" My father yelled to the knights who were moving towards me. "Knights are my responsibility, he is no different. Call the doctor!"

My father knelt beside me "Everything's going to be fine kid" He fixed my helmet that only showed a little bit of my chin.

The doctor arrived and studied the wound "It is very deep, we need to bring him to my clinic" The doctor said.

My father carried me following the doctor.

"That was an intense fight, the most heart wrenching we had yet! Let's pray for The Knight of Roses' well-being... Now for the next fight" The announcer continued.

That's the last I heard before I passed out.

~~~~~
Don't forget to vote and comment😊