Chapter-32

Jisoo POV

We went to the medical clinic to get our
wounds checked so we ended up with a lot of gauzes scattered all over our body, but V had it worse. He needs to stay at the clinic till further notice because his leg is severely infected.

We could've stayed with V but the doctor said only one is allowed, so Jungkook offered to stay. V's family visited him earlier today but didn't stay long because V didn't want his family to see him like that while doctors did some things to him.

It's depressing to see one of our friends stuck in the clinic while we are perfectly fine. I wish we could do something to help him.

We all ate at the clinic before Lisa and I left.
We walked to the castle to get our much-needed sleep.

"I guess I'll see you when I see you,"  Lisa said.

I nodded "Yup. Maybe I'll just barge in your room and ruin your night" I teased.

"Don't you dare ruin the first night I'll have a good night's rest. I think you forgot that I could just shoot you with an arrow" Lisa threatens.

I laughed and watched her walk away heading to her room then I headed to mine.

I entered my room and saw that it was a lot bigger than my old one downstairs. It also has a small balcony looking over the whole kingdom, it's gorgeous.

I took some of the clothes that the maids had delivered and went for a bath. I finally have my own bathroom.

I closed the door and took off my clothes revealing my scars. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I don't know what to feel anymore. It's all just so confusing.

I need to give myself a break. I deserve that much, right?

I lowered myself inside the bath and scrubbed my body until it turned red hoping that I could also scrub out all the bad
experiences I had the last couple of months in the Savages' Kingdom. I'm sure we lost a part of ourselves in that Kingdom.

I scrubbed my hair and added more shampoo but the hair color won't fade. I guess I'll rock the red hair for a couple more days until I find some way to remove it.

I dried my body and changed into a white shirt and brown pants and opened the door.

I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper then something caught my eye.

Someone was standing by my balcony facing the view with her back facing me and her blonde hair slightly flowing in the wind. She was already in her sleepwear.

It made me remember the number of times she went to my room unannounced. Sometimes to play chess or when she just needs someone to talk to.

I walked closer "I guess there's still one thing that didn't change," I said.

She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes are a little swollen and slightly red like she spent a decent amount of time crying, but somehow she still looked beautiful.

"I was hoping I could stay here and talk to you," She said biting her lip slightly from nervousness.

I sat on the bottom end of my bed "Are you sure that's okay with your husband" I replied. I know I'm being a bit petty but I couldn't help myself.

She sighed and walked closer looking down "He's never here anyway" she said.

I don't know what to say to that. Where is he? Probably handling stuff concerning the Savages.

That asshole.

When she felt like I wasn't going to ask her to leave, she continued "I thought you were dead. We all thought you were dead" she said with watery eyes.