𝟶𝟺.

- I didn't proofread.

𝐗𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈, 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 -
The world is speeding,
Im still sleeping.

𝐗𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈, 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 -The world is speeding,Im still sleeping

「︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄 」︎

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Fuck out my way!" Nari yelled pushing Khalil off of her. She pulled her pants up and buttoned them before looking around the room for her t-shirt. "You being dramatic" He sat up in the bed laughing at her and she tried her hardest not to put her hands on him.

She was working on that.

Getting frustrated she went into his closet and pulled a white t-shirt off of the hanger and put it on ignoring everything that he was saying.

Grabbing her socks off of the floor she put them on also.

"Can you please hand me my phone?" She mumbled and he laid back down putting the cover over his face. Smacking her lips she walked over to the side of him and unplugged her phone from the charger.

Leaving out of the room she made sure to knock over everything that was placed neatly on the dresser.

Going downstairs she sucked her teeth and put a smile on her face seeing his little sister on the couch watching TV. The little girl rolled her eyes at Nari and got up and walked right pass her up the stairs.

Nari laughed to herself leaving out of the house she slammed the door behind her. When she got settled in the car she turned her phone on seeing her mother had called.

"Go pick me up some almond mix." Her mom yelled and she mugged the phone seeing that her volume was up loud and she was connected to the Bluetooth on the car.

"Momma please why are you yelling?" Instead of answering her Yvette hung up the phone and Nari laughed to herself pulling out of the drive way.

↓︎