𝟶𝟸.

- I didn't, proofread.

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈, 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 -
So many thoughts,
up on my mind.

「︎ 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 」︎

「︎ 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 」︎

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"You think you grown? Huh boy?" Jason yelled in Jasani face jacking him up.

When he woke up that morning the front door was unlocked and to him that meant somebody was sneaking in and out of his house. The house that he paid for.

Jasani looked out the corner of his eye, at his mom who was sitting down on the couch bouncing her leg back and fourth trying hard not to make eye contact with him. She was ashamed and embarrassed.

Jasani was coming down for a drink of water when he saw his mom who looked like she was sneaking back inside. She thought everybody was sleep and was certain that she locked the door behind her.

Now here they were. Jedidiah taking the blame once again for one of his family members.

Even if he didn't do it Jason was still going to find a way to blame him. He never picked on any of his other children but when it came down to Sani, it was like he had a agenda. He had so much hatred in his heart for Sani— and neither one of them knew why.

"Dad just stop." Fourteen year old Jhene said coming down the stairs shaking her head at her father.

She knew it was her mother, she saw her leaving from her room window. Everyone tried to keep Jhene out of the loop and tried to hide all the evil things that her father did.

She was a girl and only fourteen, she didn't need to see or know all of that.

But the more you try to hide something
the faster the truth creeps out. She knew what went on around the house. She was young but not dumb.

She had so much hatred in her heart for her mother. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that her mother let this happen and she was only fourteen. Her mother was an example of what not to do in the future.

But when it came down to her? Jason treated her like a princess. She knew the way he treated her brother was wrong but her dad was her hero.

The love that she had for Jason never stopped her from checking him when he was wrong—especially when it came down to her brother. She loved her dad but she also loved her brother.

"Go upstairs." He looked over at her and she shook her head no. Backing away from Jasani he went upstairs slamming his room door behind him.