𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋

↴︎

Mercurial: Characterized by rapid and unpredictable changeableness of mood a mercurial temper— (of a person) subject to sudden or unpredictable changes of mood or mind

Low latent inhibition: A person with a normal level of latent inhibition is able to tune out the information that experience has shown to be irrelevant. Someone with low latent inhibition, however, doesn't do that as well. He or she pays attention to what can become a overwhelming amount of stimuli.

Think of the details you notice when you see something new for the first time and how it grabs your attention. From that all kinds of questions may arise in a person who has Low latent inhibition mind. "What is that, what does it do, why is it there, what does it mean, how can it be utilised" and so on.

People with low latent inhibition see everyday things just like you or I do, but where we just process the image of a tv for example they process everything. The metals, the plastic the bolts and more.

Their brains are more open to incoming stimuli in the surrounding environment. Other peoples brains— yours and mind shut out the same information. We have to do it, in order to keep our sanity.

If someone with a high iq has low latent inhibition it almost always results in a genius.

Jasani suffers from low latent inhibition. He's very attuned to all of the suffering and pain around him and is unable to shut it out. He tried, he did everything that he could to shut it out which resulted in him falling into the wrong crowd.

Everyone's pain? He felt it. No matter what it was. Prescribed drugs could help him but it wouldn't take it all away— it wasn't enough. He could never run from what he had. He had to accept it and try his best to live with it, but what he was surrounded by made it worse.

Others thought it wasn't normal and that he was a freak, they tried everything to fix him. Make him normal like everybody else. Members of his family were embarrassed for others to find out.

His siblings were jealous, why couldn't they skip a grade like their brother? Even though they had some type of spite against him his siblings always tried their best to protect him. After all he was still their little brother.

Blood is thicker than water right? Family comes first no matter what correct?

↓︎

PSA:  This is a real disorder and people suffer from it daily

PSA:  This is a real disorder and people suffer from it daily. Just because some parts of the description fits you that doesn't automatically mean that you have it. If you weren't diagnosed by a Doctor or a specialist please don't say that you "think" you have it just by reading a short definition.

These mental health problems are often clinically diagnosable, and can be a product of the interaction of biological, psychological, and social factors. So please don't be ignorant.

I have links that will help you better understand this disorder and others like this.

I don't know everything about Low latent inhibition because I don't have it. I watched a couple shows and documentary's to help me, but if I do say something wrong please feel free to inform me.

↴︎

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

All of this comes from my imagination. I do not own any rights to any gifs or faceclaims that I use. These are not real life events. Don't steal my book.

#asia

#asia