𝟶𝟹.

- I didn't proofread.

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈, 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 -
Every sin is answered
with an appeal

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈, 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 -Every sin is answered with an appeal

「︎ 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 」︎

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Sani heard the noise but he didn't care, he was too focused on what was in front of him. He smiled as his feet connected to the boys rib  cage, back to back. Jasani ignored the boys grunts and the other kids screaming his name.

He imagined the boy as his father and did everything that he wished he could do, to him. Feeling his feet get lifted off of the ground, he looked back at the person raising his fist until he saw that it was his teacher.

"Jasani no!" She yelled placing him down on the bench. Looking behind her he smiled seeing the little boy crying. He shrugged his shoulder and grabbed his little sister hand so she could sit next to him.

"You okay?" He looked over at his eight year old sister. She nodded and scooted more towards him, looking at the scar above his eyebrow.

The teacher came back and grabbed both of their hands and walked them to the office.

Looking over at the principal who was on the phone she shook her head at him and he put his head down and started to play with his fingers counting down in his head.

"Yes, but this is his fifth time this week sir." He heard her speak into the phone and he shook his head knowing exactly who was on the other end of the phone. "Fuck" he mumbled under his breath slouching down in the seat, tears forming in his eyes.

"It's okay Sani." Jhene said rubbing her brothers back, she was going to explain to her parents exactly what had happened. She was going to let them know how the little boy was picking and teasing her and how she told her big brother and he reacted.

The boy called her stupid and she knew stupid was a bad word. He pushed her down the slide and when she told the teacher on him, she ignored Jhene. She didn't know what else to do so she told her older brother.

Jasani was in a different grade then Jhene so they didn't have the same lunch times.

Sanuknew exactly what time his sister had lunch so he asked to go to the bathroom— instead of going to the bathroom he went to fight the boy who was bullying his little sister.

Jhene nodded her head confidently. Everything was going to be okay if she told them the whole story. It was the truth so why would her father or mother be upset? The boys were taught to defend their little sister no matter what.