Chapter 9

>;}

Warning: tons of curses

—Your lovely Author

>————————————————————————————————<
Previously on Dove:

"Ethan! Enough is Enough"

Continuously on Dove:

Y/N pov

"Y/N why the hell are you protecting these freaks!?" Ethan yelled at me as he pointed the gun at me, I scoffed at him thinking the gun won't work, as none have ever penetrated my wings and by means of penetration. Not that thing your thinking about. These wings are solid y'all

I answered him simply by saying "if they're freaks then I am too." How many times have I said that to him? Repeating that sentence to him all the time is surely exhausting, makes me wanna drink that lovely wine Lady Dimetrescu gave me.

"Y/N, leave that girl to me now. Do not protect the freak" I look at him disgusted and replied quite a tiny bit yelling "Would you just shut the fuck up with that freak statements?" I scoffed and at him thinking he was delusional already. Well he is quite delusional with all these stupid thought showing on with his mind.

"Well I won't stop until these freak give me back my daughter" Ethan said sternly at me continuing to point his silly gun at me, I just held my head up high and said "Rose isn't here" I narrowed my eyes at him as he said "as if I'll believe you. Your even protecting that freak, how the fuck would I believe your word?" My eyes widened. Does he not truly have any trust in me? I once again scoffed at this pathetic man. "Well if Rose is in here, I might've heard her." He rolled his eyes and stuttered "w-well" haha truly remarkable.

"Now I want you to drop that goddamn gun or maybe stop pointing it at me" I just said as I stated at him, stern expressions can be seen and heard from me. 'How can a man be so delusional dear lord.' I simply thought as he tried to drop the gun only to shoot the window once more; truly pathetic, I covered the girl in my embrace and wings once more, only this time is tighter as it is the only warmness I could give her.

As he shoot the window, he took off, running somewhere; I'll catch up to him later but for now...

I left the room with the shivering girl, my wings covering her as she went nearer to me seeking the warmth her body needs.

After walking for hours, I meant minutes, darn this castle is too big for its own good. I finally found my way back to the living room of the Castle, as I placed the shivering mighty girl in front of the fireplace, she seemed to notice the fire as she went nearer to it. I shook my head and said "if you get nearer you might get burned" Like a moth to flames she went nearer to it, ignoring my presence seeking warmth not form me but from the fireplace that have dancing fires in it.

Sitting on the couch, I hid my wings once again to the peering eyes, and closed my sight. Blocking everything from my systems. A vision came to me once again.

Somewhere in the future~

"Protect my daughter's for me and I will hunt that stupid man-thing" a graceful voice said, the figure smiled at me as she ducked through a door to leave and hunt... The man-thing?

"Will mother be safe Y/N?" Another voice said, I looked at her and nodded "I'm not sure Daniela, but we can only hope for the best" I told her as she went nearer with me in an attempt to hold me. Another voice said "No worries Daniela, I'm sure mother will beat that stupid man-thing. And after she beat him maybe we can play with him and gain man-blood" finishing with a little giggle at the end, though her tone is quite unsure. "Do not worry girls, I'm sure mother CNA do it" a stern yet hopeful voice said. Hoping their mother will be safe, they scooted near me and just look through the windows seeing their mother fighting Ethan...