Chapter 16

3rd POV

Y/N sprinted in the halls of the Beneviento household, running away from the dolls. For some reason somebody thought that it will be such a nice idea to put sharp things at the dolls. Y/N have to give it to the maker of the dolls, that is very creative. But not very helpful to her situarion right now.

"HAHAHA THIS IS FUN! RUN FASTER NEW FRIEND!"

The doll who was wearing a wedding gown shrieked, as Y/N just yelled in return aa she continued to ran.

"WHAT KIND OF FRICKITY FRICK FRUCK IS THIS!?, I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND BISH!"

the dolls then suddenly stopped and stared at Y/N as Y/N just stopped running too, when she got confused by what's happening. Several gasp can be heard as the doll wearing the wedding dress once again pointed to Y/N and yelled

"DONNA! SHE SAID THE BAD WORD!"

Y/N just shrieked and took that as a sign to run away, so then she continued to run. Except for the fact she didn't take notice of the woman infront of her wearing black garb. Which she actually accidentally run to.

The woman and her dropped to the grojnd as the dolls immediately stopped running after Y/N and cease of control, however the doll wearing the wedding dress gasped and immediately went to the woman and Y/N.

"Jeez idiot look at the way! now you run off to Donna!!!"

Y/N just shook her head in an attempt of removing non-existant dust in her hair
She stood up and offered a hand to the woman which the woman took (Totaally did not make Y/N glad).

The woman stood up and grabned the doll as the said doll with the wedding dress sat on her arms. Y/N just bowed and asked

"Are you Lady Beneviento?"

The woman nodded as the doll yelled

"OF COURSE SHE IS DUMBASS!"

Y/N just nodded and muttered an apology which the woman just aigned to not to worry. How Y/N knew what the woman meant, she doesn't know too. Just her gut feelings.

Y/N then told them who she is bit the doll soon them cut her off

"I am sent by Al- Yeh yeh hhot stuff we know... From Gigantus blah blah blah ordered by The bitch"

The doll said which made Donna tensed and hit the doll on her head as if telling 'do not say that!'. Y/N just chuckled nerbously and replied

"I see, well then it is nice to meet you. I am Y/N, as said by this lovely doll - I AM NOT JUST A DOLL, tho the lovely is true"

The doll once again then cut off Y/N as it continued to tell her that she is 'Angie'

"MY NAMES ANGIE HOT STUFF! DON'T DARE FORGET THAT OR I'LL MAKE MY FRIENDS RAN AFTER YOU AGAIN!"

Y/N just gulped and nodded, not truly wanting to be chased by dolls again. They then went back to the main hall, as Y/N asked...

"Lady Beneviento, if you don't mind me asking. Where is the Part of the Vessel?"

(Aka. my niece)

The lady contemplated if she should answer or not, after a few seconds she then pointed at the place where the vessel was. Which is near the door.

Y/N just sweatdropped then look at the lady and said

"well that's quite easy to find isn't it?"

They then heared shuffling and loud noises from somewhere. The two doesn't seem to mind it but still Y/N looked at Lady Beneviento asking 'what the hell is going on'.