Chapter 12

I'll be taking a break tomorrow, but no worries I'll be making a gift for you all ;)

-Your lovely Author

>--------------------------------<
Previously on Dove:

The vision had happened. And soon the last vision will be soon too.

Continuously on Dove:

3rd pov

The fight is soon to happen, the lady of the Castle is now marching up on the hallways as Ethan is also readying, his guns full load, upgraded, halfway through its maximum upgrade. While all of this is happening, Y/N is staring at the windows, with the daughters worrying for their lady and mother. Y/N who is really worried had already planned her actions if worse come to worse, though she is still upholding her visions; a vision where the family would be saved from the hands of Ethan. And her visions never had failed her.

Meanwhile as a fight or should the author say war is happening in the castle the Duke is now back on his post, somewhere in the town, readying all of his products setting it all down, and counting all the coins he have earned.

It was however was interrupted by sound of wings flapping through, black wings rounded up to cover their owners as they appeared through the thin air. Mother Miranda opened and stretched out her wings as she smiled at Duke.

"I have heard, you have given my gift to my dove, Duke" she said calmly as she talked with the Duke. "Of course Mother Miranda, you have payed and I bring the service" Duke replied with a laugh at the end smiling at one of his valuable client.

"As it seems, I want you to give this to her" she said to Duke, she holds out this time another box just like before, a box that have a beautifully carved dove in it, "why don't you try to take a peak on it?" The priestess suggested on the chubby man as the chubby man tried to pry it open but to no avail, it won't "this is a hard lock Mother Miranda, care to tell me the secret of this box" the Duke jokingly said as he have settled a grin on his face, mother Miranda just chuckled and replied "my dove will only be the one to open it, and if I'm right... She will be opening it soon as you gave it to her"

The Duke just laughed and nodded, he looked at Mother Miranda and noticed her expressions. She surely is planning something and that, something won't be good. "And if it won't be opened by her?" The Duke asked the priestess as he raise his eyebrows up, his eyes trying to observe how Mother Miranda reacts. Sadly she didn't reacted at all, or did she?

Inside Mother Miranda is also nervous what if you can't open it? What if you cannot even pry it open, then you are not her dove? No no that cannot be possible, you were her dove, you belonged to her, you were her lover. That is no question, but what if you just weren't. You were just caught up on all of this, or are you? She's not so sure anymore

With a stern expression on her face she decided against all of the thoughts that were on her mind, after all she does trust you. She promised you that. She looked at the Duke and calmly said "she will" she's sure about it, she's so sure. None cannot change her mind.

She dropped a bag of lei, on the dukes hand which was outstretched ready to take payment. Her wings covered her as she smirked and dissapeared into thin air just like how she appeared earlier.

Back at the castle, the fight is now happening Ethan have went to find the dagger that will weaken the lady, only for him to be catched, but due to his fast thinking, if he ever had that. He quickly slashed the lady, with the dagger filled with poison that was made to kill the lady.