Year 15

It's always the ones that are supposed to protect us that end up hurting us the most. Christian was my father, the man who made me and who was supposed to be by my side no matter what. I had been. I'd spent my life hiding away the monster that was my father from the world. When people asked what he did, I'd say he was a butcher. When I fell in love, I stopped seeing him in an effort to please my father, to keep him by my side. I guess letting all the guys from school fuck me wasn't the greatest way to cope, but it was my way. By this point, I'd had so many men in me, what was one more? Why allow Christian to ruin everything for me?

The abuse continued for months, Christian would come home drunk from the bar and expect me to please him. He'd arrive and strip down in the living room. He'd call me over and order me to lay on the couch. Moments later he was thrusting into me, panting and groaning. I'd lay there and take him, let him get his daily taste.

It was on a Thursday afternoon that he came home and began to penetrate me. I'd lay there like usual, only this time I began to enjoy it. I remember finally lifting my arms from my side and feeling his muscles, stroking his arms and outlining his body.

He grinned at me and placed his hand around my throat. 'Fuck,' I remember groaning it and his hand squeezing tighter. I gasped for air as a shock of pleasure ran through my body. 'Yes daddy,' I moaned out and I reached around and placed my hands on his ass, feeling his tempo. Christian sped up and choked me harder. I groaned and moaned louder until I couldn't take it anymore. 'Daddy!' I screamed out.

'You like that now, huh?' He asked as he thrust inside me hard. 'I knew you'd like it,' He speeds up as my moans echo through the house. 'Fuck, I'm gonna-' Christian's body tenses up and I can feel my insides get warm from him finishing inside of me.

I gasp as he fills me up and shove my tongue into his mouth. He's caught by surprise as I turn us over and place him on his back. I bounce up and down, feeling him ooze out from inside me every time I lift far enough. My toes curl up as his member stretches me out. I moan as I feel on his chest, what was going on in my head? I rode him, moaning as I fought with myself internally. I was getting fucked by my own father, a man who didn't think twice before forcing himself inside me not too long ago, a man capable of murder... and yet; he was the only man who could get me to, 'FUCK!' orgasm.