Closure

'I made my way back to you daddy,'

Christian backed up as I approached him, skeptical... as he should have been. I shush him. It wasn't long before I was kissing on his neck, licking it, and rubbing his cock through his pants.

'I love you daddy,' His member growing in his pants. 'I want you to love me too.' Like a moth to the flame, I ended up on my knees, taking him in my mouth. Christian's head falls back as he grabs my hair and forces himself further down my throat.

On my knees, I took Christian's full length down my throat until he yanked me by the hair onto his bed. Moments later, he was buried in me. I don't recall exactly what was going through my mind if I'm being honest. I had laid there, feeling the pressure build up inside me as he stretched me open. I screamed out in pleasure as his full length penetrated me. Then, disgust. Shame. Everything he'd done and everything he would do, rushing into my head. The conflict once again with myself. Was this all that I was now? A toy for my father to use?

I look up at Christian, grunting as he makes his way in and out of me, making those stupid faces all the other boys made when they felt how good I feel. I looked away as a tear rolled down my eye and I can see Fiona's blood in the kitchen. I close my eyes, knowing what I have to do, remembering myself apologizing to Fiona's body. I reach into my pocket and take a hold of the sharp rock I'd collected earlier in the well.

'I love you, dad,' I spoke to him as I buried the edge of the rock in his neck. I gasped as his blood bursts onto my face and chest. I watch his eyes grow in shock and pain, all while his blood covers me entirely. The sheet around me feels wet as it soaks in Christian's blood.

Christian began to shake, reaching for the rock with his left hand. He grabbed ahold of the handle and yanked it out. The blood squirts out faster causing him to pull out of me and collapse on the floor by the bed. I push myself up, blood running down my naked body. I make my way off the bed and can feel Christian leaking out from inside me. Tears run down my face, blending with the blood, as I pick up the rock once more. I lift it and drive it into Christian's throat again. Once. Twice. Again and again. I scream out in pain and relief as I drag the knife across his throat, dismembering what was left of it.

I remember a wave of relief flowing through my body as I let myself drop onto the floor next to his body. When I close my eyes, I still see his dismembered face.

Tears rolled from my eyes as I sat on top of his body, covered in his blood, looking down at him. It was moments later when the red and blue flashing lights danced across the room and called my name. Police swarm inside, breaking the kitchen door down in the process. The door falls forward and lands on Fiona's pool of blood.

'Put your hands up' A muffled voice rings in my ears and my hands go up, dropping the rock.

'He won't hurt anyone anymore,'

The officer in front of me looks back at his partners and nods them in.

'He buried some in the back, others in the well, and two in the shed. He tried to get rid of me too.' I tremble in place, tears rolling down my eyes, and watched as the officers hand me a blanket and shout for an ambulance. For the first time in years, I knew I couldn't get hurt, I knew the nightmare had finally ended. For the next few weeks, I lay in a hospital bed, recovering from the extensive damage my father's lifestyle took on me. Detective after detective, I told them everything Christian had done, and where he had all his skeletons hidden. It wasn't long until the newspaper hit my bed with a great headline of "local man killed by daughter; over thirty bodies recovered."

Thirty. Those were the bodies they'd found so far. It wouldn't take long before another edition hit me with a much higher number than that.

The part that sucks the most about everything Christian did to me isn't even something he did while he was alive. The bastard is dead, and yet, he won. I lay in bed at night and cry myself to sleep, thinking of the things he made me do, the things he did to me. He's dead, and yet, I see him in my dreams. I see him everywhere I go... and I see him when I look in the mirror. Christian knew how to damage a person; I learned that the first time I watched him slaughter his date. He damaged his family, damaged my mother, damaged every person he brought into our home... and then, damaged me.

In the end, Christian took the fall for everything. I gave him up to the police, told them he attempted to kill me by throwing me down the well when I attempted to intervene in Fiona's murder. I gave up the body's at the house and told them about the woods at the old one. Police dug up over thirty-two victims; those were only the ones they could find. A week later, I was back at home on my own and I made a call to the boy of my dreams. He moved in shortly after. We fucked every day for the

first week, but it was nothing like what Christian would do to me. A week later I missed my period. He was happy to hear the news, his last name would live on another generation, I was not. When the baby finally came, I decided he would not be there for the delivery. This, of course, pissed him off and caused a terrible argument.

I don't know what it was or how it happened, but something snapped inside me, something dark. Amid the arguing and the contractions, I found myself burying a knife in his torso. My vision became blurred as my breathing became heavier and his softer. I pulled the knife out from his side and immediately he collapsed to his knees.

Mitchel looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "I love you, Goldie.'

Another contraction, I let out a groan. I looked down at the love of my life and apologized, then with one quick motion, crossed his throat with the knife. It wasn't long before he began choking on his blood and I grabbed the car keys to go deliver the baby.