Meetings

Ayanokouji opened his eyes to find himself in a brightly lit theatre.

He didn't move for a while, trying to comprehend his surroundings. The theatre seemed to be filled with only a select few people, for being such a huge room. Surprisingly, they were all in school uniform and looked like high-schoolers.

A sensation on his shoulder told him that Kei was in the seat beside him, and seated in the row in front of him was horikita.

After glancing at the rest of the people in the place, he found that he didn't recognize anyone else. He did, however, notice that the five people in the front section of the theatre were wearing the uniform of the prestigious Shuichiin Academy, a school known for having mostly children of rich and influential figures. Even that man had considered enrolling him into this school, to form connections with the children there. He had decided not to before ayanokouji took matters into his own hands and escaped the white room; enrolling into advanced nurturing high school.

One boy in particular was wearing the Shuuichin uniform had a sort of golden chain-like accessory adorning his collar. This most likely meant that the blond-haired boy occupied a position of importance, perhaps student council president. If that was the case, he had to have some degree of influence over the other students.

Ayanokouji wondered if he could be used. 

Some of the others started waking up too. 

-

Shirogane woke up, to find kaguya lying with her head on his shoulder. Ordinarily, this would have sent him into a blushing mess or would have given him a helpful weapon to make kaguya confess to him, but that battle was over, their war fought. After all, they were dating now, and he was more open to acts of affection like this. 

They had kissed many times, even french kissed, which was a result of the environment kaguya was raised in, making her woefully ignorant of such matters, and led her on a series of assumptions that somehow caused her to initiate such an act

They had kissed many times, even french kissed, which was a result of the environment kaguya was raised in, making her woefully ignorant of such matters, and led her on a series of assumptions that somehow caused her to initiate such an act. So, this sort of playful affection was nothing new for shirogane Miyuki.