Photo Album

Hi everyone! Here's a new one shot! Please let me know what you think xx

"Hey babe. What are you doing?" You asked as you walked into the living room from the bedroom, throwing your phone on the couch as you went to sit down next to Kylian. Kylian, obviously not having expected you to enter, jumped a bit before slamming the book he had on his lap shut. His cheeks were red, and he avoided meeting your gaze, so you frowned, slightly curious as to what he was doing.

"Kylian? Are you okay?" You asked, reaching out to his shoulder and he hurriedly nodded, trying to discreetly move the book from his lap.

"Yeah, everything's okay. Nothing to worry about." Taking a closer look at the book, you recognised it to be a photo album. Suddenly everything clicked into place and you grinned. Because the only photo albums you had in the house were the ones from when Kylian was little. He always managed to hide them somewhere where you couldn't find them but now... oh now you knew where it was.

"What's that right there?" You asked innocently, nodding towards the photo album with a smile on your face. Kylian froze when he made eye contact with you.

"Nothing." He trails off innocently, putting the album behind his back.

"Yeah... no." You chuckled, moving up towards him and trying to reach around him to get it from him. He tried to shield the album with his body, laughing and protesting as you went one way and then reached the other way.

"Give it here." Laughing, you swung your leg over his lap to straddle him so he couldn't go anywhere. Struggling a bit, you tried leaning forwards so he couldn't move away when you reached for it. It didn't work though as he was still able to turn his upper body away from you. Deciding to change tactics, you grabbed the sides of his face and pushed your mouth to his. Kylian stilled in surprise, dropping the album as he held on to your waist out of instinct. You tried hiding your smile as your plan succeeded. Trailing your hand down his neck, over his shoulder and across his back, you hurriedly grasped the album as you felt it hit your hand.

"Aha! Got it." You laughed as you leaned away from him, hopping off his lap and sitting next to him to open the album.

Kylian protested and when you saw him trying to reach for it again, you tutted at him: "Nope. I won, now you're going to let me see these pictures."

"Fine. You're a menace." He groaned, leaning back in the couch in defeat.

"And proud of it." You grinned, leaning back against him, and kissing his hand when his arm came to settle around your shoulders.

"Now, let's see what exactly you're embarrassed about."