"I've missed you" Kiss

"Tu m'as manqué, mon chou." Kylian said against your lips, making you grin and sigh in fond exasperation at the same time. As much as you didn't like them, you had missed the silly nicknames Kylian kept giving you. When you had spotted him walking down the stairs of the bus at the stadium, you found it incredibly hard to contain your excitement and to keep standing where you were. And as soon as he had reached you and dropped his luggage on the floor, you had jumped into his open arms and wrapped your legs around his waist, pressing your lips against his and not caring about what other people may think of you. This was the first time in a week or so since you had seen your boyfriend and although you there had been times that had been apart for longer than that, you never got used to it.

"I know," You whispered back, caressing his cheek with one hand and stroking it with your thumb, "I've missed you too." You grinned down at him and he squeezed your bum slightly and teasingly, his hands placed there to support your body as you were wrapped around him.

Guiding his face back to yours, you kissed his lips again, your mouth moving tantalizingly slow against his and he made a little sound of protest in the back of his throat. Suddenly dropping you to the ground so that you could stand on your feet, Kylian put his hand on the back of your neck to press his lips more firmly against yours. A soft shriek of surprise escaped you and you slapped him on the arm in response, the sudden movement almost having given you a heart attack.

"Either you kiss me properly or you don't kiss me at all." He murmured, pulling back slightly to do so before connecting your lips again. And suddenly his lips were massaging yours in the most heavenly way possible, almost making you weak in the knees. Oh god, how you had missed his kisses. Even only being away for a week made you long for them again. You didn't know what it was but somehow, he always managed to leave you completely breathless and dazed after he kissed you.

You grasped at his shoulders for support as he bent you backwards a little bit, his hand tangling in your hair and tugging on it softly. You nibbled on his bottom lip in response but were forced to release it after a few seconds when he straightened up and pulled back to end the kiss.

"We should probably stop and say goodbye." Kylian said, gesturing towards some of his teammates, who were standing in a group a bit further away, saying goodbye to each other and waiting more or less patiently for their youngest teammate to finish greeting his girlfriend.

Quietly gasping for air, you blushed and nodded as your boyfriend grinned down at you in satisfaction. You could see on his face that he was feeling pretty smug for making you so breathless. Well, you couldn't really blame him. It was one hell of a kiss.