Mine

Kylian was in shock. He hadn't expected to see this when he put your movie on in the bus so that everybody could watch it with him but he now deeply regretted his decison.

You didn't tell me you had sex in this movie

He sent you a text, gripping his phone tightly in anticipation of your response whilst glaring at the television screen at the front of the bus. He'd boasted to all of his teammates about your new movie, thinking it was just another harmless action movie but it seems he was sororely mistaken.He should have stopped showing off and just watched the movie in private.

Relax, babe. It's not real. What do you think about it?xxx

He read the text message and glared at it, averting his glare to Antoine when he wolf-whistled at the steamy scene on the television. Ofcourse they were going to tease him about this. They already teased him in the changing room every time they saw you two share an intimate moment so he should have expected this. This time, however, Kylian wasn't really in a joking mood. He knew you often had to kiss other men in your movies, but kissing was something he didn't mind. Kylian felt secure enough in his relationship for things like that not to bother him. But having sex with someone -albeit faked- was something else entirely.

Oh, I think it's great, except for the fact that I'm now watching my girl make out with another man.

Paul came to sit in the vacant seat next to him and stared at Kylian with a shit-eating grin on his face. Kylian tried to ignore him, though, glancing out of the window and crossing his arms in annoyance.

Again, relax. You know I'm only yours. I'll make it up to you when you get home ;) xxx

"So, Kyky," Paul started and ignored the warning glance Kylian sent him, "You, mon frère, are one lucky bastard."

"Shut up, man."

You've got a lot to make up for. I have a feeling that I'm going to hear about this for a long time. Better prepare yourself, baby, 'cause when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk straight.

"Aww, is little Kyky a jealous?" Paul teased, reaching out to pinch Kylian's cheek but not able to get there because his hand was slapped away by the boy he was now teasing. Kylian groaned in annoyance, throwing his head back in exasperation when he heard Antoine's voice from the seat behind him.

"You two must have lots of fun in the bedroom. I didn't know Y/N was that wild." He flipped Antoine off and unlocked his phone to read the reply you had sent.

Oh god, please don't tell me you're watching it with the entire team

Really? That was the part of the message you were focusing on?

I put it on so I could show you off. Now everybody's seeing something only I should ever lay eyes on. That booty is mine.

Kylian tried to ignore the other comments coming from his teammates but they were really trying to rile him up. Normally he was a relatively calm person but seeing you do things like that with another man had really tested his self-control and jealousy so it was hard not to snap back at them. He knew they'd only laugh, however, if he did that. Ofcourse they thought his reaction was hilarious. He imagined the expression on his face wasn't exactly concealing what he was thinking and if his face didn't betray him, his reaction to seeing you having sex with another man surely did.

Kylian! How am I supposed to look them in the eyes now?!

You've got bigger things to worry about.

After a particularly loud moan coming from the television screen, he jumped up and climbed over Paul to go shut down the television and take the disk out of the disk-player. There was loud roars of laughter at his actions but he didn't care. He couldn't stand watching that scene anymore. He eyed the disk that was now in his hand and made the split-second decision to snap it in two. Ofcourse that only encouraged the teasing and laughter and he flipped everyone off, going back to his seat and settling down again. The laughter and teasing didn't stop for a few more minutes and whilst Kylian normally would be embarassed by it, he was too worked up to be embarassed now. He knew they'd milk this for as long as they could.

Which would be...?

What I'm going to do to you when I get home.