Three

Tigress woke up with a jolt, searching the entire palace for Xing. They slept in the same room, but the wolf somehow snuck out without Tigress noticing.

Finally, she checked the training course. There, she saw Xing punching and fighting through the entire course. Once the wolf skillfully avoided the blows, she rushed off to a punching bag.

"Oh, you want some of this, Shifu? Huh, more like.. Poop-fu," Xing muttered as she powerfully punched the bag.

Tigress let out a low chuckle, leaning against the large door and watching Xing let out her anger.

"You done punching my master?" Tigress asked, a hint of amusement in her voice.

"Uh, no Ma'am. This isn't Shifu. It's... Lingfu. A mysterious... master from... behind the peaks of the Hidden Valley," Xing made a weak attempt at covering up, looking down as Tigress shook her head and laughed, walking down to meet the wolf.

The feline held Xing's chin in her paw and raised her head to meet her sharp eyes. "Cute how you think the punching bag is a worthy opponent," Tigress smirked, gracefully and effortlessly leaping over Xing.

Holding out her paw, Tigress said, "I'm ready."

"Hmph, okay," Xing mumbled, punching and kicking Tigress' paw; yet the feline maintained a stoic expression while the wolf practiced her moves on her.

"Don't you feel anything?" Xing asked, raising an eyebrow at the tiger's lack of showing any pain.

"Not at all. I used to train by the Ironwood trees to train for twenty years. Now I feel nothing," Tigress said.

"Sheesh. Twenty years punching trees," Xing said impressed while still practicing moves.

When she had enough, the wolf released one final kick onto Tigress' paw.

"Now you 'feel nothing', huh? Don't you feel anything for me?" Xing politely asked batting her eyelashes mockingly right in front of Tigress' face.

"Yeah, right. I hate you," Tigress smirked, gently pushing Xing's head away.

"Well, I hate you, too," Xing smirked back, sending a gentle shove Tigress' way.

They continued shoving each other until it turned into a wrestling competition. Tigress had Xing pinned down on her back. Their breathing slowed down to match the other's pace as the two slowly had their faces drawing closer.

However, that was when Crane flew in and interrupted the moment as he flew over them.

"Hate to interrupt this lovey-dovey moment, but something's going down in the palace," Crane exclaimed, flying into the palace.

"Uhh," Tigress stammered as she snapped out of it. "Oh, sorry," Xing mumbled, letting out a sheepish grin as Tigress pulled her up.

The two rushed into the Jade Palace where Shifu held a villager in his arms, with a worried look on his face.

"What's going on?" Tigress questioned as she studied the goose's distorted features.

"Wolves! Wolves are attacking the city!" the goose was hyperventilating.

When he saw Xing, he screamed. "It seems most villagers haven't forgotten about our recent raid," the wolf mumbled, and the red panda sent her a glare.

Shifu continued to calm the villager as the Furious Five huddled together and asserted their plan. When Xing saw each of them going down the steps, the wolf was about to follow after them when Tigress secured her paw on Xing's shoulder.

"And just where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going with you," Xing asserted. "No, you're not. You're staying here," Tigress firmly stated.

"I'm going, and nothing's going to stop me. Besides, I'll have you to protect me, right?" Xing smirked, tapping on Tigress' shoulder as she passed her and running after the other four.

"She's so stubborn," Tigress rolled her eyes but ran after the others with a small smile.

As the animals reached the town square, right in the middle was Xing's pack. The wolf groaned out loud as the Five gave her an inquisitive look.

"What?! Come on, guys! I thought we all agreed to stop this entire raid business!" Xing yelled at the other wolves.

"We know! But something - somethings - disrupted Jing's negotiations with some of the Japanese traders!" a wolf known as Chen answered, gesturing to the two hooded felines rushing around and causing trouble.

Monkey, Mantis, Viper and Po went after them while Crane stayed with Tigress and Xing.

"Where is Li Jing?" the female wolf asked.

"That's the thing. We can't find him anywhere."

"Over there!" Crane exclaimed, flying towards a rooftop, where a fox was fighting off a male white tiger. However, the fox was losing.

"Li!" Xing exclaimed as she skillfully climbed up the house, leaping onto the muscular tiger's back. She bit into his thick neck as he let out a loud growl, releasing Li Jing from the tiger's grasp.

The tiger whipped his arms around, grabbing Xing from his back and threw her onto the edge roof. As the wolf landed on her back over the edge of the roof, she screamed in pain as a rib broke.

The white tiger winced as he didn't intend to throw her that hard. Tigress growled furiously and leapt right onto the roof, her claws unsheathed and baring her teeth.

Suddenly, the male tiger collapsed, crying to himself and mumbling incoherent words to himself. Tigress gave him a weird look, before rushing over to Xing and gently helped her up as the wolf growled in pain.

Right as Tigress was about to jump down with Xing, the male tiger spoke up.

"Wait! Tigress, I-I'm your brother."