PROLOGUE

"M/n, I got what you asked for," Shota announced, walking into their shared apartment. He kicked off his shoes and hung his keys on the back of the door.

"I'm in the room," M/n yelled. Shota walked into the room to see his fiance lying on the bed, rubbing her pregnant belly and watching one of her reality TV shows. Shota placed the bag on the dresser beside him and walked closer to her.

"Hey baby," Shota said, walking over to her," I've missed you."

He leaned over and kissed her cheeks and then her lips. M/n reciprocated the kiss.

"You've only been gone for a couple of hours; you couldn't have missed me that much," M/n said, laughing. Shota started to kiss on her face more.

"I've taken tons of tests today and stood in on some classes for UA. I'm so ready to get my teaching license, " Shota said," Hizashi and Nemuri are excited too."

M/n laughed and pulled his hair from the ponytail he had in his hair and ran her hands through it.

" Wait, can you feel it," M/n said," she's moving."

Shota placed his hands on M/n's belly. He felt the baby kick where his hands were, and he smiled.

"I'm so glad you decided to keep her," Shota said," I know it was a hard decision, but I'm so excited for our little family."

"I'm so grateful for you, Shota," M/n said, smiling," I would not have been able to do this without you."

8th months ago

M/n sat on the bathroom floor of the shared apartment with her boyfriend, Shota Aizawa, crying, holding the pregnancy test in her hands. He knocked on the door and entered after hearing his girlfriend crying.

"There's no way," M/n mumbled," There's no way."

"Are you okay," Shota asked, sitting beside her on the floor and rubbing her back.

"Shota, I'm pregnant," M/n said," I can't carry a child. I'm so young. I just started my hero career."

"You don't have to," Shota said," Whatever decision you make, I'll support it 100 percent. We're in this together."

"Thank you, Shota," M/n said," I love you so much."

"I love you too," Shota said," More than you can know."

Five Years Later

Y/n was sitting between her mother's legs as her mom roughly slicked her hair into a puff. M/n was scared that her baby wouldn't come out looking like her, but Y/n was a spitting image of her. The brush grazed over her forehead lightly, and Y/N winced.