CHAPTER ONE

Ten years later

Ten years later

Y/n was finally done with training for the day, and she was so exhausted. He was doubling down on her quirk training, especially her teleportation quirk; he has been making her practice teleporting people with her and teleporting objects independently.

"Ugh, I'm so tired," Y/N said. Shoto yelped as the girl landed on her bed.

"Can you warn me next time before you teleport here," Shoto said.

"I'm sorry," Y/n said, laughing.

"But was it that bad," Shoto asked.

"Yes, I don't even know I managed to teleport here," Y/n groaned; she closed her eyes before Shoto shook her back awake.

"No, wake up; we have to go to the store," Shoto said, shaking her, "we have to go the store to get our snacks, remember." Shoto and she had planned a big sleepover before school started next week.

"Oh yeah," Y/N said. She got up and stretched, then put on her jacket. Shoto grabbed her arms and placed them back at her sides as she lifted them and placed them back her sides.

"Did you shower? Your underarms are stinky," Shoto said, covering his nose.

"Yes, I took a shower, you dickhead," Y/n said, punching his shoulder.

"I'm messing with you," Shoto said, rubbing his shoulder," Jesus."

"Let's go," Y/n said.

...

They were walking down the street when Y/N got bumped.

"I'm so sorry," the guy said, his green eyes filled with worry," I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Are you okay?"

Y/N smiled," It's okay. You didn't hit me too hard."

They laughed, and Shoto stood by, smirking at the interaction before him. Y/n thought the green-haired boy was so attractive; his hair was cut into a fade, and his hair was coily and long.

"Just be careful next time; luckily, it was us and not some villain," Y/N said. Shoto nodded beside her.

"I'm glad," He said, smiling," What's your name?"

" Oh, I'm Y/N," she said," What's yours?"

"I'm Izuku," he said, smiling," It was nice meeting you, but I have to go now."