CHAPTER TWO

It was the next day of class, and everyone was sitting at their desks until Iida came in and started yelling.

"Sitting on the desk is completely unacceptable," he said, making chopping motions with his hand. Do you guys have no home training?"

Y/n chuckled and looked up to see a pink-haired girl staring at her. Y/n gave a small smile, and she smiled back. The pink-haired girl walked over to her excitedly.

.

"Hi, I'm Mina," she said," I was so scared that you were going to be mean."

"I promise I'm not like that at all," Y/N said, laughing.

Mina motioned for the other girls to come over as well.

"My name is Ochako Ururaka," the brown-haired girl gushed excitedly.

Y/n noticed that she was the girl who was making Izuku look uncomfortable yesterday."My name is Tusyu Asui, but you can just call me Tsu," said a green-haired girl. Her tongue was slowly sticking out of her mouth when she finished talking.

"Kyouka Jiro," a girl with a purple bob said. Jiro lightly blushed and played with her earphone jacks.

"My name is Toru," a girl said excitedly.

"It was nice meeting you all," Y/n said, smiling, " Have you guys met Momo yet?"

"Yeah, we bumped into each other after school yesterday," Mina said," We were wondering where you were, but you left."

"Noted, I'll stay after school longer," Y/n said, making the girls laugh.

Aizawa stumbled into class, looking tired as always. This is surprising because he drinks a lot of coffee at home. He explained that the class's hero costumes had arrived and needed to be changed immediately....Y/n was in one of the shower rooms having a breakdown because of how tight her costume had ended up. The others were chattering in the area.

Someone knocked at the door, and Y/n froze.

"Hey girl," Mina called out," are you okay in there? We were waiting on you before we went out.""Umm yeah," Y/n said," I'm about to come out now."