Chapter 1-Day In A Life

Song: What A Time

By: Julia Michaels ft. Niall Horan 

"What's up bitch?!"Nicolette, my best friend, says approaching my locker

"What's up bitch?!"Nicolette, my best friend, says approaching my locker. She is kinda like an older sister to me and I trust her with my whole life. Although I don't like the choices that she makes in life I will always be there for her. And both of our families are Italian and there are only a few in school so most people don't know what we say.

"Hi, Nikki! How are you?" I say closing my locker so we can go to my favorite subject art.

"I'm good, so you remember Elijah Woods? The guy that asked me to fuck him in return for his homework?" She says and I make a disgusted face nodding my head.

"Well, since I'm failing maths I've taken up on his offer. It'll only be for a few days, maybe weeks. Think of it as friends with benefits and since he's in this class it's the perfect opportunity to tell him I made a decision". She says as we approach art class.

"TMI Nikki remind me why I'm friends with you again?" I say and make my way over to my last art project to finish working on it. It's the sun setting with the ocean.

"Because I'm amazing and you love me"

"Because I'm amazing and you love me". She says leaning against my desk to watch me when she spots Elijah.

"I'll be right back, gotta get some dick". She winks and walks off to Elijah.

"Hey, Elijah! I need to talk to you for a moment...please?" She gives him the puppy dog eyes and he nods, they both walk out the door and I watch them from the window.

The whole time in art Nikki and Elijah only stare at each other with lustful eyes.

When the teacher Mrs.McAdams gives us a lesson to focus on our last paintings and the next is an assignment with our partners. To my luck, I got my best friend so I was very happy. As Nikki and I walk out of class to go our separate ways we get stopped by the jocks that are standing in our way.

"Matteo, Ryder, Elliot can you guys please move out of our way ?" Nikki says sweetly, batting her lashes while they look down at her. These jocks also are Italians so when we all speak Italian they also understand.