Chapter 4-Sneaking Out P.2

Song: A Drop In The Ocean

By: Ron Pope

Luca and I walk over to his car and I slip into the passenger seat while Luca gets into the driver's side reversing out of the parking spot from across my house

"So Mr.Who comes around 10:00 to kidnap me where are we going?" I turn to face him.

"To The Doom UnderGround Track".He replies focusing on the road.

If you don't know The Doom Underground Track in Texas then I don't know you. The place is for people who street race for money obviously, I knew Luca and Lorenzo are racers and I am too.

I've raced people who could probably buy the country and I've won loads of money so I'm not complaining.

"Great I love that place amazing idea Mr.Li Fonti," I say with the biggest smile ever on my face.

When we get there the place is packed with a whole bunch of drunk people and I pray they aren't diving tonight.

"We have people who check for that you know?" A very hot bartender tells me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I say walking up to the bar and taking a seat.

"Yeah you kinda did... so what can I get you?"

"I'll just get a soda thanks."

"Underage?" He asks while turning around to get my soda from the fridge.

"Yeah, I'm turning 16 how old are you? You look young."

He chuckles and says "17 but I'm old enough to race and to be a bartender for the night," he hands me my drink when Luca walks up.

"Hey you got a race with the Dare Devil he's the guy in the orange car," he says pointing at the guy leaning on a car.

"Mmm he's easy money," I say finishing my soda.

I walk up to my Dark blue Lamborghini Aventador SVJ

And hop in driving my car to the starting line with the Dare Devil right next to me

And hop in driving my car to the starting line with the Dare Devil right next to me. I rev my engine and so does he and a girl walks to the middle with a flag in her hand and when the countdown starts I Rev my engine so I know he's ready.