Chapter 5-New Students?

Song: Sweater Weather

By: The Neighbourhood

The morning Nikki and I have school I wake her up so we can go have breakfast downstairs

The morning Nikki and I have school I wake her up so we can go have breakfast downstairs. While Nikki and I walk down everybody is already there or in the kitchen making lunches or preparing breakfast. I take a seat at the breakfast table, Nikki trailing behind me and sitting next to me. Carlo sits next to Nikki and Lorenzo sits next to me.

"So Carlo and Nikki I gotta ask was the sex good?" Lorenzo asks quietly and Nikki blushes while Carlo growls.

"You know little bro I will personally rip out your intestines and I think Nikki won't mind cutting off your dick how does that sound mhmm?" Carlo retorts and Lorenzo keeps quiet from then on.

"So everyone how was you guys' night? Sleep well?" Aunt Angela-Carlo and Lorenzo's mother asks and receives a dozen of 'fine', 'okay', 'mhmm's.

"I had a very fun and interesting night, me and Nikki watched movies the whole night though, so it was kinda boring". I say and Nikki stomps my foot from under the table and Lorenzo snorts. Because everybody needs to think that we are all still virgins.

"Me too I had a very fun night I watched a movie with Carlo, Isabella, and Nikki, played Xbox with the boys but I couldn't get a hold of Luca kinda weird if you ask me". Lorenzo says and Carlo smacks his head from around mine and Nikki's chairs while I freeze remembering that Luca and I went out last night.

"Yeah that's weird maybe he was busy I know he is your friend so I don't understand". I say and he nods agreeing with me.

"Did you talk to him by any chance last night after I found out you guys are now friends?" He whispers to me.

"Yeah I did but he didn't mention that he was going to be busy". I reply in the same low tone to him.

Liar, why are you lying to your cousin about his best friend?

Oh, shush it. I can't tell him that I and his best friend snuck out and went on a 'date'.

"Ok, we gotta get going if we don't want to be late for school". Nikki says standing up with me following.

We get to my room and change into our school uniforms.

Girls uniform