Chapter 2-Family Dinner

Song: Night Changes

By: One Direction

Nikki and I were hanging out in my room when my annoying cousin comes in

"Hey, nerd, I need your chem notes". Lorenzo says and turns to Nikki, wide-eyed and she does the same. Lorenzo is my baby cousin. I say baby cousin cuz I'm 3 months older.

Even though Nikki came to my house multiple times Lorenzo was always out with his friends and by the time Nikki left he came home. But they both heard a lot about each other.

"Okay loser stop gawking at my friend".I say and Nikki looks down uncomfortable.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your 'friend'?" He says and nods towards Nicolette.

"Ugh fine Enzo meet Nicolette, Nikki meet Lorenzo, my annoying cousin that I, unfortunately, have to live with". I say and he just rolls his eyes.

"Beh, è ​​un piacere conoscerti Nicolette, ho sentito molto parlare di te". He extends his hand to shake Nikki's and she just shakes his hand very awkwardly.

[Well it's nice to meet you Nicolette I've heard a lot about you]

"Piacere di conoscerti anche io ho sentito parecchie cose su di te". She says smiling and he pulls her closer.

[Nice to meet you too I've heard quite a few things about you myself]

"Oh, cosa ti ha detto mio cugino su di me?" He questions turning to me.

[Oh what has my cousin told you about me?]

"Just the usual that you're annoying, self-conceited, high maintenance, and that you're the knock-off version of Daniel Radcliffe". I say and shrug and he just glares.

"Well...she also told me that you're kinda smart, a gamer, and a bit popular".Nikki says and his smile lights up.

"Ok bye bye Enzo, Nikki and I have homework so get out". I say and shoo him out.

"È stato un piacere conoscerti tesoro". He says before he leaves.

[It was a pleasure meeting you treasure]

"Il piacere è tutto mio gentile signore". She says in her thick Italian accent and I fake gag.

[The pleasure is all mine kind, sir]

"You are a real slut". I say and turn to her with a raised brow.

"Thanks love you too". She says with a smile.

"So you wanna give me the deets on you and Luca?" She asks and I raise a brow.

"There's nothing to say we just talked, he asked for my number and we just talked on the phone". I say and she squeals.