4 | monday

i fully believe that catra turned off auto-caps

you can't tell me otherwise

also, adora wears glasses because i wear glasses and because i said so :p

and also, i really don't like this one that much :|

━━━━━━━━━━

The fourth time Catra enters the cafe is a week later. Even though Catra hasn't recently been in the cafe, they've been texting and talking to Adora back and forth ever since they got her number the last time they were there.

Through their talking on the phone, Catra learned that Adora was (and still is) a major horse girl when she was a teenager, has a dog named Swift Wind which is a stupid name for a dog if you ask Catra, is terrible at cooking at literally anything (she somehow burned mac and cheese; microwaveable mac and cheese to clarify), and that she teaches karate to kids part-time at the Serenia Dojo on Arxia Avenue on top of her barista job and studying to get a degree in kinesiology which one) how has Adora been functioning properly under all that work?? and two) Catra literally had to go and manually search up what that word was.

(Turns out it means 'the study of human movement' according to Google. Why they choose such a fancy-ass name for that, Catra does not know.)

They also learned that Adora is a massive dork and a little bit weird.

Which for some reason makes her endearing in Catra's eyes and makes them all the more attracted to her.

━━━━━━━━━━

princess 👑

Hey Catra

Do fish pee

adora

wtf

its 2 in the morning

What? I'm just asking

why are you asking that

and why are you up at 2 am

Why are you up at 2 am?

HMM??

you are so immature

Why thank you Catra

not a compliment

I'm taking it as one

whatever

i'm going to back to sleep

Turns out they do pee!

That is so weird

Catra?

Catra, you there?

Catra?