+1 | wednesday

hello to whoever is reading this

how ya been doing? it's been a while so let's just get right into it

i don't really know what else to say here except for happy may 15th aka the anniversary of she-ra season 5 and catradora becoming fucking canon. i quite literally spent all of yesterday writing this chapter for today so here you go!!! :)

i feel like the chapter could be so much better than it is, mostly the ending of the middle part of this and stuff. anyways.

━━━━━━━━━━

Catra's mind is a little jumbled right now.

First of all, the shivering cold is finally getting to them even though they're still covered in Adora's warm and fuzzy winter jacket.

And second of all, Adora herself.

Oh jeez. Adora. Adora, Adora, Adora. Images of Adora almost kissing them frantically pop into their brain as they venture back to their apartment.

Oh right, that happened.

Fuck. Catra almost kissed Adora. She almost kissed Catra. They almost kissed. There was barely an inch - no, a fucking centimeter would be the better term to describe it - between them before they would've been making out.

Well-

The two of them would've been kissing but Catra doesn't know about them fully making out. They certainly would've liked to but they don't know if they would have gotten to that stage because of Bow...- Oh. Right. He's probably worried about where they are.

They've got to call him back. There's a whole fucking lot they have to talk about.

━━━━━━━━━━

princess 👑

Hi

Their phone dings and the screen lights up the dimly lit room and Catra's eyes have to adjust to the brightness. Catra stares intently at the text Adora sent for a couple of silent moments, curled up on the sectional couch of the apartment's living room with a blanket as Netflix plays a random movie Bow picked out for the two of them to watch. (He fell asleep thirty minutes after it started.)

hey

They haven't talked to Adora since the 'Park Incident' happened as Catra likes to call it now except for the occasional short and bland greetings like now. They bring the phone closer to their face, tapping the buttons and debating on what else to add.

how are you doi

Catra stops themself from finishing that sentence and groans, flopping their head backward, and deleting the text. Why is this so hard? Why can't I talk to her? They bit their lip, watching as dots appear and disappear, Adora ultimately saying nothing else in return.

Catra keeps on going back to that day, replaying what happened and wondering if they hadn't been interrupted and if Adora would've kissed them then. And if Adora likes them back or it's a one-sided thing and Catra's been taking everything wrong this whole damn time.

🎉 Du hast 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄 | catradora fertig gelesen 🎉