CONSTELLATIONS

With nothing to do between scenes, and being unable to leave the set during the day, Eden found herself wandering around without any sort of destination in mind. She had a few hours until the next scene was ready to be filmed, so she was trying to cure her boredom. She had already bothered both her hairstylist and makeup artists—the women having had to shoo her away after getting tired of all the random questions she was coming up with—and is looking for her next victim. She knows that she's found them when her eyes land on her red-headed co-star.

"Sadie!" the brunette cheers, rushing towards the other actress. The red-head grins at her widely, opening her arms to the shorter girl and stumbling back only a few steps when Eden jumps into them.

"Hi, Eden!" Though Sadie tends to be shy while on set, Eden has learned that the red-head is extremely energetic and talkative at any other time. "What are you up to?"

"Absolutely nothing!" Eden giggles, maneuvering her wait out of Sadie's arms to link their arms together instead. "What about you?"

"The same. I was just heading to my trailer."

"Can I come? I'm so bored." The brunette emphasizes her boredom by poking her tongue out to the side and closing her eyes. Sadie laughs at her co-star and nods once her eyes are opened again.

"Of course! C'mon." The two girls drag each other in tandem towards the red-heads trailer.

Eden follows her co-star through the front door, taking in the interior of the girl's trailer for the first time. There are pictures scattered all over the walls of the Stranger Things cast as well as—who Eden guesses are—friends from home. There are even a few pictures of the brunette herself, taken the first time that the two girls had ever met. Taylor Swift posters also adorn the walls, proving the red-head's unwavering loyalty for the singer, and a yoga mat haphazardly thrown in one of the corners.

"What do you think?" Sadie asks, sitting down on the couch after grabbing a water bottle: her throat has been sore from all of the yelling she's had to do recently for the film.

"I love it. It's really 'Sadie Sink.'" The red-head laughs as Eden continues to wander around the trailer, studying each photo in closer detail. She watches as the brunette's eyes widen upon seeing one of Sadie's photos of the short girl; it had been taken the day before, on the first day of filming, and the red-head was quick to print it and tape it up. The picture shows Eden with a can of soda in her hand, a large smile on her face, though it's a bit blurry because Sadie was laughing so hard due to a joke the brunette had told merely seconds before.

"You printed this," Eden says in an almost wondrous tone, not taking her eyes off the photo as though it will disappear if she does.

"Yea. I love it." Sadie nods her head even though the brunette isn't looking in her direction. "You look really good in it."

There's a sudden surge of butterflies within Eden's stomach, but she ignores them and hopes that her face isn't heating up as much as she feels it is. The brunette just smiles in return to the compliment before finally sitting beside her co-star.

"So, what should we do?" Eden asks, leaning back to rest against the arm of the couch. She throws her hands behind her head, picking her feet up and lying them across Sadie's legs.

"Well, I don't really know much about you. How about we just ask each other questions?" Sadie suggests.

"Sure," Eden agrees. "You go first."

"Okay, um, what's your favorite color?"

"Purple, but that's so boring, Sadie." The red-head giggles. "Um, what's it like having a younger sister?" Eden asks, already knowing about Jacey—her co-star posts photos of her sister all the time.