EPILOGUE

liked by sadiesink_, therealcalebmclaughlin, and 5,163,827 others

realedenwhite to the girl who would personally hang each star in the sky if i asked, who looks at me as though i created the earth and all of the good that exists, who loves me irrevocably and unequivocally, who i fall more and more in love with each day, happy 4 years. we have had our ups and downs, as all couples do, but you have stuck by my side through it all, and i couldn't have asked for a better best friend, partner, or soulmate. there is no where that i would rather be than wrapped up within your arms. i love you, sadie elizabeth sink, and i will love you until i take my very last breath.

VIEW COMMENTS

sadiesink_ there will never be enough words to describe how deeply my love runs for you, eden white. 

ALL OTHER COMMENTS DISABLED

✦✦✦

liked by realedenwhite, millybobbybrown, and 7,385,127 others

sadiesink_ you, eden theresa white, are the only one that i will ever love, the only one that i would willingly hang all of the stars in the sky for, the only one that i will look for in a crowd, the only one that i will dance with at 3 a.m. while the rest of the world is asleep, the only one that is made perfectly for me. i will love you for this lifetime, and the next, and the one after that; i will love you for eternity. you will never be just another actress to me. thank you for granting me the honor of being by your side for the past 4 years.

VIEW COMMENTS

realedenwhite you will forever be the only owner of my heart. 

ALL OTHER COMMENTS DISABLED

✦✦✦

four years, years that have gone by so quickly and yet so slowly at the same time. together, the pair overcame eden's horrible relationship with food. together, the pair discovered new things about themselves. together, the pair grew in fame after the release of Heartbreak, which won film of the year. together, the pair loved each other.

together.