TEASING

"Who are you texting anyway?" Camryn asks as she places the groceries in the trunk of the car. She had dragged Eden out to run mundane errands with her because she wanted to spend as much time with the girl before she had to get back to filming.

"Sadie," Eden responds, shutting her phone off once she says her goodbye to the girl.

"Of course you are," Henry says from the passenger seat. Eden hadn't even realized that he was paying attention because he's scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" the brunette asks the ginger boy. He doesn't say anything as Camryn shuts the door, making her way towards the driver's seat. Eden hops in the back and sits behind Henry so that she can bother him. "Henry." Eden pokes his neck through the hole in the headrest. The boy jumps slightly before turning around with a frown.

"What?"

"What did you mean when you said 'of course you are?'"

"Uh, nothing." Henry nods his head as if he's trying to convince himself more than the girl sitting behind him. Camryn giggles as she begins to pull out of the parking lot, turning around and giving Eden a wink.

"What Henry is trying to say," Cam begins before Henry slaps her on the arm. "Ouch. Dude, I'm driving."

"Shut it, Cam."

"Anyway, as I was saying, Henry is trying to say that you have a crush on Sadie." Eden nearly drops her phone at the accusation—is it an accusation if it's partially correct?—and opens her mouth but no words come out. She can see Camryn glancing at her every few seconds through the mirror, but she still can't find any words. "Do you like her?"

"I—uh—I—" Eden stammers. She doesn't want to lie to her best friends, but she doesn't want to admit to herself quite yet that she might actually like her red-headed co-star.

"Oh my god! You do!" Henry exclaims, practically jumping in his seat. Due to his height, his head hits the car ceiling and he whimpers quietly, rubbing his new injury.

"Stupid," Camryn mutters beneath her breath, pulling to a stop in front of a red light. She turns around to face Eden, a wide grin plastered on her face. "So, tell us all about your crush on Sadie."

"I don't have a crush on her," Eden denies, though her friends can easily tell that she's lying to them. Henry raises both of his eyebrows while Camryn smirks at the girl before turning back around, getting ready to drive again.

"Yea right," Henry scoffs playfully. "It's so obvious. You blatantly flirt with her over Instagram."

"No way. I talk to all my friends like that!" Eden defends, trying to remember all of the comments she's left on Sadie's Instagram.

"You're texting her 24/7," Camryn points out. "Also, you call her 'love', and you only used to call Rachel that."

"Aka, your ex," Henry reminds the girl.

"Don't talk about her," the brunette mumbles, needing no reminder of her toxic ex-girlfriend. "And just because I call her 'love' doesn't mean that I like her."

"It kind of does when it comes to you," Camryn says.

Eden groans. "Shut up." She knows that her friends are right; she knows that she definitely has a crush on Sadie Sink.