❤︎Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals❤︎

No ones POV

"You're an embarrassment to our village. Had you forgotten the reason we came all the way here?" He asked.

"I know. I, I mean they challenged us. They started the whole thing, really. See heres what happened." Kankuro tried to explain.

"Shut up. Or I'll kill you." He said, as he narrowed his eyes.

"Ah, right. I was totally out of line. I'm- im sorry, Gaara. I was totally out of line." Kankuro stuttered.

"I'm sorry for any trouble he caused." Gaara said.

'He stopped Kankuro with a pebble and made it look easy. This guy is someone to keep an eye on.' He thought and disappeared into sand.

"Let's go. We didn't come here to play games." He said, appearing next to them.

"All right, sure. I get it." He said. As they where about to leave Sakura stopped them.

"Hold on! Hey! I can tell from your headband that you come from the village hidden in the sand. Of course the land of fire and the land of wind are allies. But no Shinobi can enter another's village without permission. So state your purpose and it better be good." Sakura said.

"Really. Have you guys all been living under a rock or what? You don't know what's going on, do you? We have permission. Of course you're correct. We are hidden Sand Genin. Our home is the land of the wind and we're here for the Chunin exams. Get the picture?" She smiled.

"The Chunin exams? What's that?" Naruto asked.

"I believe it, all right. That your totally clueless." She smirked, crossing her arms.

"Hey boss, those are the exams that every Genin's got to take in order to graduate to being a full on Chunin." Konohamaru explained.

"Oh, well why didn't you say so? I am so there!" Naruto yelled. They started walking again before they got stopped.

"Hey, you. Identify yourself." Sasuke said, jumping down from the tree.

"You mean me?" The girl asked.

"No, him. The guy with the gord on his back." He said, pointing to him. He turned around.

"My name is Gaara of the desert. I'm curious about you, too. Who are you?" He asked and Sasuke smirked.

"I am Sasuke Uchiha." He said, smirking.

"And her?" Gaara asked, pointing to to the girl. She was standing a little ways away while a butterfly was on her index finger. Her hair moved softly with the gentle breeze and some of there eyes widened a bit.

'How can someone be so pretty!!!!! Cha!' Sakura mentally yelled.

"Y/n. Y/n Kamado." Sasuke glared at him.

"Hi there! I bet your dying to know my name, right?" Naruto asked, smiling.

"I couldn't care less." He said, and the three jumped away.

"Y/n!!!!!!"

"Hm?"

"Why did he want to know your name and not mine!!"

"Mmhmmmh!"
(I don't know!)

"What do you think, Dosu?"

"The usual weaklings nothing special. But the one from the Uchiha clan, that desert rat, and maybe the bamboo chick we should watch them carefully."

♡♡♡

"All right, it is time we chose our candidates for the Chunin examinations. To begin, will those in charge of the rookie Genin step forward? Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma. What do you say? Are there any in your squads you'd recommend who are ready for the exams despite their inexperience? As you know, any Genin who has carried out eight or more missions is technically eligible for the examinations. Beyond that, only you can decide when they are ready. Of course, most Genin require a much longer training period at least twice that many missions. So Kakashi. You begin." Lord Third said.