❤︎The Chunin Exams Stage 2: The Forest Of Death❤︎

No ones POV

Everyone was standing at the fence looking scared while Y/n looked at it blankly.

"This whole place just completely creeps me out." Sakura said, hugging her hands to her chest.

"It should. They call it the Forest of Death, and soon enough, you're going to find out why." Anko smirked. Naruto pouted, put his hands on his hips and bent his knees.

"They call it the Forest of Death, but soon enough, you're going to find out why." He mocked and Y/n turned her head trying not to laugh.

"Do your worst, you're not going to scare me away. I can handle anything!" Naruto shouted, pointing his finger towards Anko.

"So looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy." She smiled, Y/n watched what she was about to do and she got a kunia and was about to throw it but Y/n stood in front of Naruto and it went right past her face. Anko appeared behind Naruto but Y/n quickly switched places.

Y/n was facing Anko and she looked at her surprised. Y/n's cheek was cut but it was nothing. Y/n started growling while spreading her arms out in front of Naruto in a protective manner.

Anko narrowed her eyes and took out another kunia but a tongue appeared over her shoulder.

"I was just returning your knife." A Grass ninja said.

"Why thank you, Grass Ninja." Anko smiled, the Grass ninja stared into Y/n's soul. She stood up straight and narrowed her multi colored eyes.

"You know, I really only recommend you stand this close behind me if you wish to reach a premature end." She smirked, grabbing both her kunia back.

"My pardon. With the sight of blood and your blade slicing through my hair, mhm, I'm afraid that I just became a little excited. I meant you no harm." The Grass ninja explained, smiling.

"Likewise." Anko said, watching the ninja walk back to her spot.

'Hey, I wonder if I could do that with my tongue' Naruto thought, sticking out his tongue. Y/n looked at him confused at what he was doing.

"Is seems like everyone here today is quick tempered. There must be something in the air. This is going to be fun." Anko smirked, walking back to her spot.

"Hey Y/n." Sasuke said, Y/n turned towards her and she looked at him with her big multi colored eyes.

"Is your cheek ok?" Sasuke mumbled, looking away, Y/n's eyes brighten as she ran up to him and hugged him.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked, she just stayed there and he stood there. Y/n reached her hand to his head and started petting his head.

"Y-Y/n!" Sasuke whisper shouted.

"Now before we begin this test, I have something to hand out to you all. It's just a standard consent form. Before the test, all of you are going to have to read over this form, and then sign it." She smiled.

"What for?" Naruto asked.

"Some of you may not come back from this test, and I have to get your consent to that risk. Otherwise it would be my responsibility." She laughed and everyone started mumbling.

"Now, I'll explain what you'll be doing on this test. Here, pass these out." She said, handing them to Naruto.

"The first thing you need to know is that this test will tax every one of your survival skills. First, I'll give you all a description of the terrain on the practice field. The 44th Battle Training Zone has 44 locked entrance gates. There are river and a forest inside. In the center is a locked tower, located 10 kilometers from each gate. It's in this confined area that you'll undergo this Survival test. The test consists of an anything goes battle to get your hands on these scrolls." Anko explained, her eyes darkening.