❤︎Bushy Brows Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!❤︎

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"All right, that's enough resting up, I think. The other teams will be calling it a day soon. And that means it's time to strike. You know the plan, we split up and fan out. Whatever happens, whether we make contact with another team or not, we meet up back here in this spot. Got it?" Neji asked, throwing his kunia down into the ground.

"No sweat." Ten Ten sighed.

"Roger." Lee said, putting his hand to his forehead like he's a soldier.

"All right then, let's move." Neji exclaimed, and the three went there own separate ways.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Sakura grabbed a cloth and soaked it with water that she had and wrinkled it out. She placed one over Sasukes and Y/n's forehead with the two where wincing in pain in there sleep.

Sakura sat there trying not to fall asleep.

'No I can't fall asleep. I have to protect these three.' She thought, slowly closing her eyes.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Naruto sat up and started stretching.

"Oh wow. I slept really great." Naruto yawned. Sakura opened her eyes and she grew a smile.

"Naruto!" Sakura smiled. Sasuke slowly sat up and Y/n followed.

"Sasuke. Y/n!" She smiled.

"Did you take care of us this whole time?" Sasuke asked.

"Thanks Sakura. We're all better because of you." Naruto thanked, Y/n winced at the pain in her neck but nodded her head.

Sakura's eyes started to water as she smiled.

"I'm glad you're ok." Sakura smiled, widely.

Y/n got up while Sakura looked somewhere else, Y/n looked in that direction and saw someone.

Y/n's eyes narrowed and sudden pain shot through her neck.

"Now you'll see what it's like to be pray, panicking and frantically running away from a predator. And that predator is me!" Orochimaru said, coming at them as he slowly turned into a snake.

Sakura tried to talk but her voice was gone. The snake then bit them all.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Sakura gasped as her eyes shot open as she looked at the three still sleeping.

There was wrestling in the bushes as Sakura got out her kunia and shakily looked at the bush. There was a squirrel munching on an acorn.

"Oh man, don't surprise me like that little guy." Sakura sighed, but instantly gasped and threw her kunia in front of it making it run away.

Y/n slowly sat up, holding her neck as she groaned in pain. Sakura spun around and her green eyes widened.

"Y/n!" She yelled, quickly hugging her. Y/n grabbed her head and pulled her close tightly.