❤︎Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee Vs. Sasuke!❤︎

No ones POV

"Hey, Sasuke, Naruto, Y/n! Let's go!" Sakura yelled, pulling Naruto and Sasuke along as Y/n followed behind them.

"Alright Sakura just don't pull me." Sasuke snapped.

The brown haired guy watched as Sasuke and Y/n were walking away, Y/n glancing at them.

"Hes pretty bold. Are you gonna challenge him?" The girl asked as he walked away.

"I will catch up with you in a minute. You do not need to wait for me. I just want to check something." Lee said.

♡♡♡

The four walked in to a large empty room.

"Hey you with the attitude. Hold on." A voice said, the four turned around to see the guy from earlier.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked.

"I want to fight, right here and right now." Lee asked.

"You want to fight me here and now, huh?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes." He said, jumping down.

"My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common currency for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha?" Lee explained, pointing to Sasuke.

"So you know me." Sasuke said.

"I challenge you. Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it is true. I figure you will be a good test for me. And also-" Lee said, turning to Y/n.

"Oh, Y/n! I love you! You are an angel, sent from heaven." He said, winking and blowing her a kiss but Sakura pulled her away and stood in front of her.

"Hey! Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself!" Sakura yelled.

"You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you're challenging me? You must be even more psycho then you look, if that's possible. You want to know more  about my clan, then I'll teach you the hard way." Sasuke said, glaring daggers.

"Bring it on." Lee said, getting into a fighting stance.

"Hold it! I get his first. This weirdo is mine. It'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy." Naruto glared, determination in his voice.

"No thank you. Right now the only one I want to fight is Uchiha." Lee said.

"Ya? Well I've got news for you! Sasuke can't compare to me! Believe it!" Naruto yelled, he jumped at him getting ready to punch him but Lee just moved his hand and Naruto twisted and went to kick him but Lee easily dodged and Lee swept him form under his hand.

Naruto went twirling into the wall and feel.

"Just accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior. You see, Sasuke. Out of all the top Leaf Genin, I am the best. Fight me and I will prove it to you." Lee once again explained.

Sakura looked over to Y/n but didn't see her.

"Y/n?" Sakura asked, she turned all the way around to find her laying on the floor on her back kicking her feet in the air.