❤︎Sakura Blossoms!❤︎

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Y/n held the bleeding wound in pain.

"Y/n! That's enough stop! Your going to get even more hurt! If Sasuke and Naruto where awake they would want you to stop." Sakura shouted, Y/n didn't want to but she ignored her.

Y/n stood in front of Lee protectively.

Lee started to throw up blood as it also came out of his ears. He groaned, holding it in pain.

"Oh, I forgot to mention this little gadget I wear. You might be able to dodge my blows, but you can't get away from it." He said, showing them a closer look.

"I don't need to strike you with my fists. I can hit you with the power of sound. What makes it possible for the ear to hear things? What it sound, really?" He asked, Y/n almost dropped to the floor but felt her wound slowly closing, but it wasn't going fast enough.

"Vibrations." Sakura answered, Y/n quickly pulled out the kunia throwing it at Dosu and slightly slicing his cheek.

"Well your a fast one." He said, laughing. Y/n's wound was pouring out blood now as she placed a hand over it to try and slow it down.

"Y/n stop!" Sakura yelled.

"Give the little lady a prize. Yes, the vibration of molecules in the air creates a sound wave. These vibrations are collected by the ear, then directed to your eardrum. The human eardrum, the tympanic membrane, ruptures when exposed to sound levels in excess of 150 decibels. Moreover, if the sound is powerful enough to upset the fluid within the deepest inner ear canals, it becomes impossible for you to maintain your balance. Felling a little dizzy?" He explained, but also asked Lee.

"Nauseous? That's right. Best if you don't even try to stand up for a while." Dosu said.

"You see buddy, that old fashioned taijutsu stuff won't work against us. No that your pretty go at it. It's just that, what's the point? Compared to our jutsu that stuffs totally yesterday's news. See, I can manipulate ultrasonic waves and air pressure. I can do things you've never even dreamed of. I can obliterate boulders, or make the ground itself as soft as a feather cushion. Face it, little man. You're up against the jutsu of the future." Zaku explained, air coming out of his palm.

'Is all they ever do is talk now?' Y/n thought, still holder her bleeding wound. Her hand was soaked in her own blood.

"Now than little girl, it's your turn!" He shouted, running towards her. She took out a kunia and Y/n's eyes widened she ran towards him and kicked him in his side sending him flying.

He appeared in front of her again but he didn't use his sound jutsu. He grabbed her hair and looked at her.

"Why do you have that weird muzzle on? Hm?" He asked, he grabbed it and ripped it off. Y/n's eyes widened and she shut her mouth closed and shut her eyes. He crushed it and threw the remaining pieces.

'I need that!' Y/n mentally shouted, covering her mouth.

He let go of her hair and went to Lee making that weird sound in his ear and making him pass out.

"Stop it!" Y/n yelled, accidentally speaking. Sakuras eyes widened at her soft, beautiful voice she heard in those two words.