What do I do now?

Kreek's POV:

Ok so I finally got the hidden ending in Piggy with Devoun and the others, but I was thinking what I would be doing after Piggy finally ends. I asked the stream what I'd be doing while I wait for Piggy Intercity in the next 6 months but almost everyone in the chat says "Kreekcraft go work at McDonalds!" or "Play FNF mods!" Hmm, playing Friday Night Funkin isn't a bad idea but I would easily get bored just by only streaming FNF everyday.

I decided to just get off the computer and get some rest. I plopped myself on my bed and closed my eyes for a good 10 minutes before I got up again. I got hungry so I went downstairs and find any food in the cupboard that would make a good dinner for me. The cupboards were almost empty since Kayla had taken all the snacks with her before we broke up..

...

um.. I don't want to talk about me and kayla right now. I tried to get that off my mind but it won't work, I'll just see if there is anything left in the refrigerator that I could eat for dinner. I found some sausages in there and hopefully I could find some hot dog buns in one of the cupboards so I could make a hot dog. I was in luck because there were 3 more hot dog buns left in a bag.

I put the sausages in the oven and let it bake for 15 minutes, while they are baking, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Twitter to see if there's anything new. people on Twitter twitted me a lot of stuffs for me to do after I finished Piggy. but non of them really seems interested to me so I just put my phone down and look around the new kitchen I had after kayla left me. I thought maybe I should buy some groceries at the store, the kitchen was so empty that it looks like nobody lived here or something.

I heard the oven was done baking so I went over and grabbed my sausages carefully with the oven mitts, I put the sausage between the hot dog buns and took my first bite already because I'm that hungry. I finished my hot dog, washed my dish and then I went to buy some groceries which is 3 minutes away from my house. When i got to the store, everything was actually quite expensive then before. I only got $55.75 bucks on me, Kayla took all of my money as well so now i'm just a poor noob. I sighed and went to the vegetable section to buy some broccoli, of course it was more expensive than before.

Before, the broccoli was only $1.50 and now it's $3.75, i didn't bought too much broccoli because i'm trying to save as much money as i can so i don't spend every bucks i have left all at once. I went over to  the snack section and thankfully their were some Chocolate Poptarts which they were my favorites, i got some bread, more hot dog buns and sausages before i went to the cashier to check out my groceries. I know i didn't get too much food for my self but it's the least i can do.

The cashier person was scanning out my groceries while i wait there for the cashier person to finish.

Cashier: Hey, sir?

Kreek: Oh, hi.

Cashier: You look familiar to someone i know.

Kreek: Really?

Cashier: Yeah, why do you look so much like..

I noticed the cashier's face looks shocked.

Kreek: Um.. are you alright?

Cashier: ...

Cashier: KREEK?!

(WOOHOO! MY FIRST BOOK WITH 630 WORDS!)

(don't get upset guys, you will see tanqr next page or so, i'm testing the book so stay tuned for maidcraft!)