Snowy Night

Kreek's POV:

By the time i exited the store, it was snowing. "Wow, first time snowing in 3 years." I said it to myself. I started to walk home but i found a bench and thought to my self it would be nice if i got some fresh air while it's snowing. I've always loved snow when i was younger, i would always have a snowball fight with my friends. I sat down on the bench and watch as the snow falls on the floor, I sighed and started to sing a song.

Edit: Lol imagine him singing rick roll and ricks himself XD

Kreeek: NeVeR GoNNA gIVe YoU uP nEvEr gOnnA leT yOu DoWn NeVER gONnA RuN aRoUND aND deSeRT YOu!~~~~ NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU~~~

OKOK BACK TO MY OLD WRITING:

I finally finished the song and then i ended up falling asleep on the bench outside. Weird thing is that i slept on that bench the entire night, this was actually the first time that i could fall asleep like a normal person. I was surprised how i was able to fell asleep even when i had insomnia. Insomnia is when i have trouble sleeping at night and it really bothers me every time. I pulled out my phone and it was 7:33 am, it isn't too early but i still had to go back home.

 The snow has fallen a lot last night, i assume, because it was like 4 ft of snow when i woke up this morning. I went through the snow, knowing my pants & jacket would get wet by the time i got to my front door. I finally made it to my house, unlock my front door, went in and locked my door again. i went to my room, took off my jacket and lay on my bed again so i could get some rest.

(After Kreek woke up)

I rubbed my eyes as i woke up from my nap, i hope i don't catch a cold from me sleeping outside in the cold last night. I went to my phone, it was 10:27am and then went onto Twitter, i twitted "I'll go find a job if i can, guys. Wish me luck!" I smiled and put my phone down, i went to the bathroom to take a shower. After i came out, i brushed my teeth, washed my face and straighten my hair, like people said, they do look like rat nest after all. I changed my clothes and just wear my shirt underneath my hoodie with jeans. Lastly, i put my beanie on and straightened them so i look good.

I went down stairs and made my self some toast, i put them in the toaster and then i wait while making my coffee. I finished making my coffee and then look through my phone and went on to twitter again to see what my fans replied. One of my fans send a link and he said "Here are some jobs i found online, i hope you are interested in them! :)" I clicked on the link he send and oh man, there sure are a lot of jobs i could do.

I heard the toaster popped and then i went to grab my toasts along with my coffee to the table, i ate everything pretty fast though, so i could find a job for my self. i looked at the jobs as i thought about them at the same time, believe it or not but i'm really good at cooking so i clicked on the job types that involves cooking. Of course Mcdonalds job was in there, hm, since my fans kept telling me to work at Mcdonalds so i thought why not give it a try?

"Oh boy, wish me luck!" I said to myself.