The maid boy

Kreek's POV again:

(Sorry guys for not posting, i had to take some rest and get off the computer because of my eyes)

The door opened as i started to panic, why am i even panicking? It's just a tryhard that beat me over the rb battles season 2, i can see that Tanqr also didn't expect me to be here at his house.

Tanqr: What's up mate, haven't seen you since in the rb battles.

Kreek: Yeah, hi.

Tanqr: Why are you wearing a maid outfit?

Kreek: Here to work of course, i did not expect to work at your house because i was being forced to do it.

Tanqr literally laughed at me and i wasn't too happy about it.

Kreek: seriously? First my friends and now you?

I said that while crossing my arms, Tanqr was laughing so hard that he couldn't breath.

Kreek: Am i that funny to you?

Tanqr: Heh, yeah i've never heard a man work as a maid before.

Tanqr: Oh and who's this kid?

Timmeh: My name is Timmeh!

Tanqr: Nice name buddy.

Timmeh: Thanks, what am i supposed to call you?

Tanqr: Tanqr.

Timmeh: Thanks Tanqr!

Kreek: So are we just going to stand outside your door or what?

Tanqr: oops, my bad. Come on in you two.

Tanqr let me and Timmeh in, he told us to sit on the couch and warm up a bit since it's like freezing outside.

Tanqr: so Timmeh is your kid right?

Kreek: Yeah but before Timmeh used to have a dad, i call him angry dad. Don't ask me why and sadly he passed away shortly after Timmeh's mom got into a severe car incident.

Tanqr: Oh wow.

Kreek: Nobody was able to take care of Timmeh and since he was the closest friend of mine, he wants to stay with me.

Tanqr: Must've gone through a lot, i see.

Kreek: Yeah..

Kreek: I got to do some work now, do you have anything that i need to clean?

Tanqr: Not right now because it's already 7:24pm, but can you make dinner?

Kreek: Ok, what do you want to eat, Timmeh?

Timmeh: I like spwaghetti, i missed eating them since daddy passed away.

Tanqr: I don't care, whatever is fine for me.

Kreek: Alright i'll make some spaghetti.

I head to the kitchen and started adding water to the pot already.

Tanqr's POV:

Kreek was cooking in the kitchen so now it's just me and Timmeh sitting on the sofa, i decided to ask Timmeh some questions since it's too awkward just sitting there and do nothing.

Tanqr: So Timmeh, can you tell me what were you doing this afternoon?

Timmeh: Well, me and Chizeled stopped at Kweek's house to surprise him. Chizeled also called a bunch of me and Kweek's friends over. Chizeled is Kweek's and my friend as well.