Braver than Tanqr

(Slightly swear words)

Kreek's POV:

When i woke up in Tanqr's bed, i wasn't even that surprised to see him sleep next to me. I remembered that he wrapped his arms around my waist last night, and i liked it? Ugh, i need to get my mind off that dvmbass! Although i'm feeling kinda hungry, so when i was about to get out off Tanqr's bed, he was grabbing my arms.

Tanqr: Oh Kreek, can you stay for a bit?

Kreek: But i got to make breakfast.

Tanqr: Then do it later, i want some cuddles.

Kreek: Tanqr, please!

But he didn't listen, instead, he just pulled me closer to him. He looks like he wanted to kiss me again but i tried to get prepare to dodge him kissing me if he actually did try to.

Kreek: You are getting too close bro.

Tanqr: I don't care.

Kreek: *Sighed*

Kreek: Can you please let go, i really have to make breakfast. I'm like starving.

Tanqr: Fine, but it's only 7:55am.

I didn't answer Tanqr and then I went downstairs to make some breakfast, when i look at the sink, there was 3 dirty dishes. Oh yeah, i forgot about the dishes from last night, Tanqr was even fighting me over for it. I don't know why he wants to help me because it's only just washing the dishes, nothing else. I made some toast for everyone and my self, i also made coffee for myself, i don't know if Tanqr wanted coffee so i didn't make it for him.

Tanqr's POV:

I got everything ready for myself and went downstairs, but then i heard Timmeh said something.

Timmeh: T-Tanqr, can you come up here?

Tanqr: sure, what do you need Timmeh?

I went upstairs again to Timmeh's room, and he looks a little scared.

Tanqr: What's wrong Timmeh?

Timmeh: There's a big spider on the ceiling, can you kill it?

I looked up and there it was, a big spider that's just standing still there on the ceiling. I've never seen a spider that big in my life, i couldn't help it but accidently said

Tanqr: Oh sh1t that's a big spider.

Timmeh: Are you going to kill it, Tanqr?

Then i saw Kreek came out of the kitchen because he heard us talking about the big spider.

Kreek: Everything alright upstairs? I finished with breakfast!

Tanqr: Hang on Kreek, we have a problem.

Kreek: What is it?

Timmeh: There's a big spider in my room, can you kill it?

Kreek: Oh i know what to do, don't touch the spider and don't let it disappear.

I nodded as Kreek went downstairs again to the kitchen to grab something, when Kreek came back upstairs, i saw he has a glass of cup and a piece of paper.

Tanqr: What are you doing?

Kreek: To let the spider outside of course, everyone wants to kill spiders whenever they saw one in their house and no one thinks about letting it free outside.

Tanqr: Whatever, just do your thing!

Kreek: Alright.

Me and Timmeh just watched Kreek trapped the big spider with the glass cup, then he slid the paper under the cup and under the spider as well. Lastly he flipped over the cup with the paper and Kreek went downstairs, open the door and let the spider out. Not gonna lie, Kreek was actually smarter than me, i would've never thought of that.

Kreek: That should do it.

Tanqr: Yeah.

Kreek: Let's go eat our breakfast, we don't wanted to get cold.

Timmeh: Okie!

Tanqr: Timmeh, you go to the kitchen first, me and Kreek had to have a little talk.

Timmeh: Ok.

Timmeh went to the kitchen and now it's just me and Kreek here.

Kreek: so, you need anything?

Tanqr: Um, i just wanted to say thanks for getting rid of them spider, i would never thought to do it in your way.

Kreek: Oh, it's no big deal. I used to actually get scared of spiders all the time when i was little. But my mom teaches me how to get rid of a spider without hurting it, that's the reason why i'm not really scared to spiders anymore, all thanks to my mom.

Tanqr: You sure are a brave guy.

I grabbed Kreek's hands and kissed him again, he sure didn't expect that, i can tell by the look of his face was blushing.

Kreek: Why you do that?

Tanqr: To thank you.

Kreek: I know, but you don't have to kiss me.

Tanqr: Yeah you are right.

We walked to the kitchen together, when i look over at Kreek, he was still blushing and covering his mouth with his hand. I didn't even know why i kissed him just to thank him, but i think i might have feelings for Kreek now. But i'm not sure if Kreek also has feelings for me. We sit down at the kitchen table, i noticed that Kreek got him self a cup of coffee and didn't make a one.

Tanqr: Did you not make me a coffee?

Kreek: Oh, i didn't know you drink coffee so i didn't make one for you. ('⊙ω⊙')

Tanqr: *Sigh*

Kreek: Sorry Tanqr, i'll make one for you right no-

Tanqr: No no, it's ok i can make it myself.

Kreek: You know how to do it?

Tanqr: Bro i drink coffee every morning.

Kreek: Alright, but hurry up though, your toast is getting cold.

I didn't answer Kreek and just start the coffee machine, it didn't take long before the coffee machine finished making my coffee. I sat down with Kreek and Timmeh to start muching on my toast and took a sip of my coffee as well.

Kreek: Oh and i got to go home tonight by 8:30pm, i can't just sleep at your house without permission.

Tanqr: But i don't mind you staying here.

Kreek: Are you sure, but i've never stayed at someone's house while doing my job.

Tanqr: Please, i insist.

Kreek: Fine, but i have all my stuff at my house, at least can you bring me there to my house tonight so i can get the stuff that i need?

Tanqr: Sure no problem.

After we finished eating, i wanted to help Kreek with the dishes again since i didn't do it last night. So when i went over there to the sink, i don't see any dirty dishes. I knew Kreek got to them before me so i didn't bother. Well, now there is nothing to do except make another Roblox bed war video again on Youtube.

(Sorry guys if this is a little short than the others, i was decorating the Christmas tree in my living room last night and i'm a little tired)