S E V E N

THE PAST 

Hecate 

I rolled over onto my lovers body, trailing kisses from the apex of his hip bone to the curve of his neck, the pulse of his carotid artery beating fast underneath my swollen lips. 

He groaned and tangled my long hair in his grip, tugging it just the way I liked it. 

I moaned in pleasure. 

"Good evening My Lord" I cooed in his ear, nipping at his neck "I do believe you've outdone yourself once again." 

"What time is it?" he as gruffly, gripping my hair tightly enough for me to mewl again before letting it go completely and sitting up. 

"A quarter past twelve" I sighed happily "Where the Moon is highest in the sky." 

He cursed and grabbed his discard clothes on the floor. 

I pouted and slinked up to his back, draping my arms around his shoulders and kissing his spine. 

"Come back to bed My Lord" I said seductively in his ear "We can try and go for round seven?" 

He stood and I was forced to let go of him before I wound up face first on the floor. 

"I have to go" he said, sweeping a hand through his mass of curls on his head "And as much fun as this was...this has to be the last time." 

I rolled my eyes and snickered "That's what you said last three times." 

He gave me a look over his shoulder "This is the last time Hecate." 

I let out a hollow laugh and shimmed down into the satin sheets "Sure your Highness...whatever you say." 

~~🌗~🌗~🌗~🌗~🌗~~

3 Months Later 

"What do you mean you've found someone else?" I fumed, flabbergasted at what Hades, my lover, was telling me "Is it that Nymph you've been fooling around with? Because I can assure you, with confidence, that she was with both your brothers just last night." 

"Good for Minth" he said, rolling his eyes "She deserves some happiness." 

"And I don't?" I seethe "After all we've been through? I don't deserve my happy ending?" 

"Of course you do Hecate" he reached for my hand but I pulled away from him before he could make contact "But just not with me." 

"Why are you really doing this Hades?" I asked, swallowing down the ugly words that wanted to rear their ugly heads "We have a good thing going on with this no strings attached deal."