Episode 3 - BFFs

A few days had past since that night at the roof. It was dismissal and you went out of the room with Gwen and Peter.

You went to your locker to leave some things. From a distance you saw Peter giving something to Gwen.

You threw your books in your locker, disorganized, and slammed it shut.

You gaze at them again and saw Peter telling her a funny joke before Gwen smiled in a way you haven't seen before.

You noticed she's more happy with Peter than with you.

The two of them saw you looking, their smiled decayed and approached you. Gwen waved and you gave her a wry smile.

"I'm excited for our first day in ESU!" She said in excitement.

"Yeah a-about that.. I don't think I want to go."

"W-What? Why? You always wanted an internship at Empire State University"

"I just.. suddenly lost the motivation to go." You replied to her.

She looked at Pete and raised her brows and a hand, signaling for privacy. She then holds your shoulders and dragged you farther.

"Hey what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." She said as she slightly gripped on your shoulder. "You seem strange.. like your changing."

You snickered "Kinda ironic coming from you.. Trust me, I'm alright. -You guys are gonna be late. I think you should go now."

You whisked your shoulders for her to let go of you. You turned around after waving good bye.

Some time later

"My name is Dr. Curtis Connors, head researcher of this ESU's Bio-R&D lab." An amputee scientist with glasses introduced himself

"And I'm Eddie Brock, a scholar in ESU and I also help around here." Said by the blonde muscular guy in a greaser jacket.

They gave Gwen and Peter a quick tour through electric eels, a meteor inside a cold chamber and other more things they had in progress.

Some time had passed, they learned a lot in their first day but suddenly Gwen's phone started beeping.

"I-- Uh.. need to go to the bathroom!"
She hastily excused herself.

She rushed to one of the cubicles, almost slipping, and suited up her Ghost-Spider spandex. She equipped her shooters and loaded them with web fluid.

Vaulted out the window and swung through the city skylines. She knows there is a crime going on after taking one of her dad's walkie talkie.

Walkie talkie: "This is officer jones of car 24, we got reports in 12th street Queens Veterans' Bank."

Gwen quickly changed her route. She arrived in haste. The criminals were having a bank heist, but they were no match for Spider Woman.

She made the fight look easy, a one against many battle that she effortlessly finished. There is no denying her superior tact in battle.

There was a crowd watching her and a live news reporter was there to broad cast it.

The whole city cheered for her. She enjoyed herself in the crowd's compliments. Carried away for awhile now, she forgot about her internship.

She waved good bye at the people and swung her way out. She hears the crowd cheers decayed as the distance frow larger.

Moments later, she returned to the same cubicle.

Peter walks in the female's lavatory, she saw Ghost-Spider's mask hanged on top of the cubicle's door.