Part 4

At the next doctors visit, the doctor - Eander Dempsey - had said that they could know for sure quite yet.

"but can you cure it?" harry asked in frustration.

"I'm sorry, but we cant do anything, not yet." Dr.Dempsey said calmly.

"Why not?!" Harry asked and slammed the doctor's desk, the tic made him gasp. "sorry." He  was frustrated from the fact that they wouldn't even try something - anything, and it triggered the tics again.

"We will have to wait at least a year to give you a proper diagnose. If the tics start being dangerous to you physical health, call immediately." He handed harry a folder of papers.

"What's this?" Harry asked.

"Some information, some things that can help calm you when you get these 'tic attacks' as we call them."

"Why would i need to be calm?" He asked and looked lightly through the papers.

"Have you not noticed that they get triggered a lot when you have high emotions?" Dr.Dempsey asked with curiosity.

"I guess."

***

Two weeks had passed, and it was time to buy school supplies in diagonally.

"Do i have to go?" Harry asked shyly by the breakfast table that morning.

"Yeah, why wouldn't you?" Sirius encouraged.

"I dont want to embarrass you.." he mumbled.

"Why would you embarrass us?" Remus asked though he knew what harry was referring to.

"Y'know.." harry didnt like saying it. 

"No," remus looked at hi with raised eyebrows. Knowing that if harry was to embarrassed to say that he has tics,  he would never accept himself if he got a diagnose.

"...the tics." Harry mumbled.

"Why would your tics embarrass us?" Sirius asked with his mouth full of egg.

"I'll cause a scene, people will laugh at me and i don't want that." Harry said anxiously.

"They've been quite calm today, haven't they?" Remus asked.

Harry thought for a second, he nodded with a sigh as he realized he wouldn't get out of going with them.