Part 6

Harry was dreading going back to school tomorrow.

He hadn't even told his closest friends, he'd sent letters and such but he hadn't mentioned his new 'problem'.

Remus had sent a letter to headmaster Dumbledore to let him know. 

Harry was nearly finished packing. He picked up the last book and before he could put it in his trunk, he flung it across the room so it hit the wall.

"Agh!" He frustrated and kicked his desk.

Sirius must have heard the noice, because he knocked on the door.

"What!?" Harry yelled, sirius entered.

"I heard you scream, are you alright?" Sirius asked carefully.

"No, im not alright! School starts tomorrow and the tics are not stopping." Harry sat dow on his bed and put his head in his hands.

Sirius sighed, "you know..." he hesitated, trying to find a way to say it. "They might never go away." He sat down next to the younger boy.

Harry looked up, he shook his head "no, no they will. They have to! I cant live like this forever!, i cant-" he was broken of by a whistle tic and his fist hitting his chest repeatedly. He let out a sob, and leaned into sirius' chest. 

His godfather put his arms around him and rubbed his back gently. It seemed that in the worst tic-attacks, it was sirius' hugs that calmed him down.