Chapter Four

TW: Rude language and vulgar actions.

Y/n woke up the next morning before the rest of the girls in her dorm, she sat in bed recalling the events yesterday with Fred, and how impressed she was with Annie last night. Y/n climbed out of her bed and tiptoed to their bathroom to not wake up Hazel, Phoebe and Angelina. Y/n showered and she let the hot water hit her body as she stood there taking it in. Once she finished, she performed a drying spell on her hair so she could pull it into a ponytail and leaving two pieces of hair at each side to accentuate her face.

Y/n exited the bathroom to find all three girls sitting up staring at her. Y/n smiled awkwardly at the girls who smiled back.

"Your up early." Hazel said warmly.

"I know, I guess I was thinking." Y/n replied with a half convincing smile.

"About what?" Phoebe asked her friend as she got her robes out of her drawer.

"What do you think." Y/n said jokingly with a smile as she changed into her skirt and shirt.

"Fred and Annie last night, and Fred on the coach?" Angelina said and Y/n nodded as a reply. "I don't know why he hates me so much."

"Just know that we, Annie and probably George are on your side." Phoebe said as she finished changing into her robes.

"Thanks girls, we should probably go to breakfast though." Y/n smiled, her friends nodded and finished changing before grabbing their packed bags and peacefully walking down the corridors to the great hall.

Fred's POV:
Fred woke up the next morning, not sure who to be more mad at. Annie for hitting him in front of his friends with his enemy watching. Or more angry at Y/n for telling Annie and just being a waste of space. Either way, he would take his anger out on Y/n, waking up early to plan the best prank for Y/n. After his planning, he smiled to himself and got ready to prepare his prank.

After Fred got ready for the day, he began to go towards the door but he heard someone in his room say Fred's name. He turned around to see George sitting up in his bed looking groggy.

"What are you doing up so early?" George asked skeptical eyeing his brother up and down.

"Just getting some breakfast dear brother of mine." He replied, obviously lying because he was going to set up his prank.

"Okay, don't do anything to Y/n, Annie will be after you again. And not just Annie." George said threateningly to his twin. Fred knew how close his brother was to his enemy, the girl he hated most was best friends with his twin brother which made his blood boil and all the more reason to prank her.

"Of course I won't George." He said giving a unconvincing smile and walking out of the common room. His plan, to embarrass Y/n Bailey as much as possible on her first day. Fred walked down to the common room and noticed the red mark that Annie left on his face, more anger filled Fred and gave him more drive to get his payback.

Fred ran around the castle to collect the supplies to set up the prank. He was surprised that no one caught him collecting all the things he needed. After he was finished, he made his way to the main hall for breakfast and spot his enemy sitting with her friends eating and laughing together. Fred stormed his way over to the group and bent down to Y/n's level.

"I know you told your sister, don't think I'm letting it go. You'll pay." Fred said to Y/n's ear and with that he walked away.

Y/n's POV:
"I know you told your sister, don't think I'm letting it go. You'll pay."

Y/n's heart sank and worry took over her as she watched Fred Weasley walk away looking victorious, her friends looked at her worried because of the whisper that no one heard.