Chapter Eighteen

The Hogwarts Express pulled into Kings Cross station later that evening. The hustling and bustling of trunks and owls gave a familiar sense of home. The idea of being at her cottage in Sidmouth, watching the rolling seas or helping to raise money for the donkeys.

Y/n pulled her trunk and Owl of the self above the seat she was sitting at. Her friends and her filed out of the compartment and onto the platform of 9 3/4.

"Have a great summer guys!" Y/n said to her best friends, the four of them having a large group hug where no one wanted to let go.

"We'll write, every week." Hazel said.

"Have a great time in Spain, Hazel!" Phoebe said, a large grin on her face. The two girls hugged separately and both turned back with red cheeks and giggles.

"I hope you have a great time too, everyone!" Hazel replied.

"I will, I will be with the donkeys!" Y/n laughed. "What! I volunteer there in the summer!" She added when the three girls looked at her weirdly.

"That's fair enough. But send me pictures of the sea!" Phoebe said. "I would come visit, but I'm not leaving my bed."

"Okay I will." Laughed Y/n. "Well I hope you enjoy doing that."

"I think she will, have you met Phoebe!" Angelina added, causing the four girls to burst into a fit of laughter.

"I did, five long years ago." Y/n said, exaggerating the 'long'

"Hey! I'm a great friend!" Phoebe argued, crossing her arms and huffing.

"You are Phoebs, don't listen to Angelina and Y/n, their bad influences." Hazel said. She noticed Phoebe's cheeks to burn a dark shade of red.

"Well I-uh, should get going. My bed is waiting!" Phoebe said, hugging her three best friends before leaving with her parents.

"Okay, I should get going too, I also have to say goodbye to the Weasley twins." Y/n said.

Her friend group dispersed to go to their families ready for a new and relaxing summer holidays. The train behind Y/n was pillowing grey smoke, an annual thing to see all the students off for the summer.

"Y/n!" Said a familiar voice.

She turned around and saw her best friend, George Weasley running towards her with open arms.

"I'll miss you Y/n/n." He said once he crashed into her body

"I'll miss you too Georgie." She replied back. "Write to me, okay?"

"Of course I will. Every day!" George joked. "Maybe every few days."

"That sounds more like it!" Y/n joked back. "Have a great summer Georgie, I need to find your idiot of a twin before I go."

"He's just over there." George said, pointing towards a figure that resembled Fred. "Oi Fred! Come over here, Y/n wants to say goodbye to you!"

"I hate you." She says to George.

"I love you too, have a great summer Y/n." He said before running away, to leave me and Fred alone

"Are you okay Y/n?" He asked, a awkward and nervous smile appearing on his face.

"I'm good, you doing anything nice this summer?" She replied, giving Fred a warm smile.

"Not much. Annoying my brothers, and probably sister." Fred responded, causing them both to giggle.

"I'll be at the beach. Anyway, have a good summer Freddie." Said Y/n, giving Fred a warm hug.

"You too Y/n." Fred replied, his cheeks growing red from the sudden butterflies he had gotten from the hug.