Chapter Ten

Annie felt something squeezing her hand.

Annie's teary eyes immediately shifted from her parents to her sister, who's head was slightly moving from side to side. Occasionally squeezing Annie's hand.

"It's me Y/n, it's me Annie. And mum and dad." Annie whispered to her sister.

A quiet groan escaped Y/n's mouth and filled the it room. It was filled with another. And another. Each one getting louder but sounding more painful. But as slow as it happened, Annie was getting more and more hopeful that her sister was going to wake up.

And Y/n's e/c eyes opened

"Annie..." Y/n whispered, looking at her younger sister in the eyes. "Mum... dad."

Audrey and Alex smiled widely at their daughter who is finally awake. They rushed to her side and Audrey held her daughters other hand.

"What happened to me." Y/n muttered before suddenly releasing a loud piss from the pain that seared through her body.

There was a slight silence between the three other people in the room, glancing between each other with questioning looks. Annie sighed and faced Y/n with a angry yet calm expression.

"Fred beat a bludger and it hit you in the side of your head. You fell off your broom and hit the ground which made you pass out." Annie spilled. "Wood was furious, so was me and Angelina, Hazel, Phoebe and George."

"F-Fred... did this to me?" Y/n stuttered which made Annie slowly nod.

Y/n fell silent, her head fell towards the blankets that covered her body. Tears began to fill her eyes, letting one slowly fall silently down her pale cheek.

"I thought he wanted to be friends." She sobbed, clutching onto Annie's and Audrey's hands.

"Don't worry, I've already threatened him." Annie said with a cheeky smile, forgetting her parents were there.

"Annie Bailey." Alex said sternly.

"Sorry dad, I didn't mean it like that." Annie apologised, but managed to sneak Y/n a small wink which made her giggle a bit.

"I'll go get Poppy, I'm sure she'll want to check you." Audrey said before kissing Y/n's cheek and walking off.

"I'm so glad your awake Y/n." Alex smiled, now taking Y/n's hand. "You've had so many people come to visit you."

"Who?" She asked with a little smile on her face.

"George, Angelina, Hazel, Phoebe, Harry, Ron and Hermione." Annie responded. "They came every day after dinner to come check on you. And Alicia and Oliver came a couple of times to."

Y/n smiled widely at the thought that her friends came to visit every day. Audrey and Madame Pomfrey arrived to Y/n's bed side.

"Oh Y/n your awake! How are you feeling?" Madame Pomfrey asked as she checked Y/n's head.

"I feel okay, but I'm in quite a lot of pain." Y/n responded to the woman who was bandaging her head in fresh bandages.

"Where does it hurt?" She asked Y/n.

"Mainly my head but my whole body is aching slightly."

"Okay, that's expected, you had a nasty blow to the head." Madame Pomfrey said worried.

She done some other checks on Y/n, but to everyone's surprise, there is nothing seriously wrong except lots of bruising. Y/n was surprised at the news that was given to her. Although she felt lucky that nothing else was wrong.

"You'll have to stay for a few more days, to make sure your head is healing and then you can go." Madame Pomfrey said.

"Okay. That sounds great." Y/n replied, the sun set over the rolling hills of Hogwarts castle.