one

Being a spy wasn't an easy job, but the challenge made it all that more fun. You've spied on many with no sounds to the lead up. You had many things to do every day but still managed to get them done without breaking a sweat. It was a gift really. The job was utterly dangerous at times and your boyfriend didn't care much that it was seeming as his job was all that scary too.

Everytime you'd get home he was relaxing with a smile on the couch, so maybe it wasn't...that deadly but still. He stole things for a living and was the best thief you've seen. You've been present to see so yourself. Though no one else knows you two are together you have fun with it.

"Hey," you smiled flopping next to him on the couch. Normally you'd see couples in movies being all cuddly and lovey dovey but that wasn't the case for you and you boyfriend. He would act like he didn't like the title even though you know he did, but he'd never tell you he loved you, never shows much affection to you, but you don't mind...at least you try not to.

His father had made him want to never care for anyone or anything again, though he acted cold to you, you knew his reasoning behind it, "Hey," he snapped a piece of licorice in half and gave you the smaller piece, "Have fun at work?"

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "No, how about you?"

He turned to you with a smile, he pulled out a necklace that was spotted with the prettiest Jules you have ever laid eyes on, "Definitely." He turned his body to you and unclipped the necklace, he then moved some hair out of the way and carefully placed it around your neck. After he finished he smirked and looked into your eyes, "You like?"

You bit your lip and looked down at it, you gently picked it up with your fingers and nodded looking back at him, "I lo-" you cut yourself off when he raised a brow, you corrected yourself with a chuckle, "I like it. A lot that is."

He smiled and kissed you softly, he pulled away and bit his licorice not even and inch away from your face making you laugh, you pushed him away playfully with a smile. This was his way of showing affection, stealing things for you. You knew he didn't know how else to show it so you let it slide.

You met him on a mission. One that required killing him. You went into it thinking it would be easy but you were faced with great challenges from his end. You two would get into physical fights and you would be on the edge of winning until he weasel  his way out of it. The last time you had fought him you quickly pinned him on the ground and straddled his hips so he couldn't move, he had an angered expression on his face mixed with worry. You pulled out your gun and placed it in between his eyes, "Any last words Mr. Booth?"

He smiled and chuckled nervously, "Nope, doesn't seem like I have...any."

"Okay then-"

"Bah bah ba," he cut you off making you narrow your eyes and set the bullet into the chamber, you could see sweat forming and he looked at you with pleading eyes, "J-just..."

This was the only time you had felt any remorse towards someone, you pulled your gun away making him shut up and looked at you confused. You slipped your gun back into it's slot and cupped his face, "if you tell anyone I let you slip past me, I will kill you for real this time."

"I'll hold you to that." He slowly said. He sat up but you remained on his lap, he leaned in and eloped you in a passionate kiss. And from there on, you were dating.

"Earth to Y/N," Booth said snapping his fingers in your face. You shoved them away and looked at him annoyed, "I asked you if you wanted to help me with a heist, seeing as your a spy and all."

"You say that like it's a regular thing." You smile making him do the same, "But Nolan, I can't, I have my job to worry about and doing this would put it at jeopardy."

He frowned and bit his licorice harshly like a child, "Whatever." He mumbled.

"Uh oh, looks like Nolan is throwing another tantrum, god forbid." You tease making him groan annoyed.

"Look you got the gear and I got the-"

"No," you put matter-a-factly.

"Please," he pouted.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head, "..." You sighed and gave in, "If I get caught-"

He kissed you excited, he quickly pulled back and raised his brows assuringly, "You won't."

~
I just watched red notice so yuh 😭💀