Eleven

Hi hi !! As promised I am putting out another part...sadly I don't remember most of what I wrote so bear with me !! If I messed up anything don't be afraid to call me out on it !! Sorry it took me ages, i lost all love for writing, until now :) Thank you for all your kind messages it honestly motivated me to continue, without you all I wouldn't have, Thank you. Enjoy <3

(Also my Netflix is not working so I only have clips and the script right now so If I get a part wrong it's due to that !!)

I thought of all the possibilities of how this would end, it had only one, no other way as it seemed, we were backed into a corner. A corner that had no escape in sight or mind. I groaned as Nolan stood still, he looked so surprised but also intrigued. I knew that look, he was going to get us killed, wasn't he? I knew he had something planned, maybe distracting her as long as possible, cracking jokes? Definitely. I reached out placing my hand on his back trying to comfort him in that small action, I know I didn't want to see him after this, but, that doesn't mean now I can't take care of him. 

"Come on don't be shy~" The glimmer in her eyes made me scoff, "Oh? Looks like you not giving it to me is offending your...friend, give it here," I wanted to say something, anything, but she had the upper hand, there was nothing to say. I couldn't risk Nol- Me, getting hurt. 

I knew that I wanted to keep him safe, just him. Even if it put me in danger. I didn't care. Even if I wasn't going to be with him after this, I didn't want the man I am in love with, deep love, to get hurt, or worse...killed. As much as it pained me, this was risky when we started, me being a spy, working for the people against him. He and I both knew it couldn't last...right?

--Flashback--

Nolan's POV: 

I looked across the room seeing her, Y/N, answering a urgent call from her work, asking where she was, it always made me amazed at how she could hide from the government itself. How? I can't even assume. That's how smart she is. I sat up straighter as her eyes looked to mine for a split second, I furrowed my brows, I had no idea what was happening with the call, seemed...far too serious for me. 

I sighed as I laid my head back over the back of the couch, looking at the now upside-down view of my house, our house. I smiled at that thought, our house. She was here more than I expected going into this, and god was I glad she was. Fuck, to sound sappy is far from me. But...she makes me want to be a sap, she makes me want to compliment her on everything, admire her just at a beath she lets out. I was truly in love with her. I didn't ever think this would be serious, just a hookup, or even less than that. I am so relived she was the one who asked me out...okay maybe I asked her. 

I heard a sigh escape her lips and the couch sink next to me, I moved my head forward again looking at her, "Everything okay? Boss get all bossy?" I teased seeing her upset expression, I knew it most likely wouldn't help, but it was worth a try. 

She let out a soft chuckle, I celebrated silently, I made her feel better, "Hm...it's just," Her voice trailed off, as did her eyes from mine, "I just sometimes wonder...if this is worth my job being on the line," She looked back to me with a sad expression, "I- I mean...you said you didn't care about anyone when we started...so why should I risk it?" She sighed rubbing her temple, "I can't stop this Nolan...even if I tried...I just wish it never started." 

I felt somber coming onto me, she was right, if this wouldn't have started it would have saved her from a lot of mess, I reached out my hand gently playing with her hair, "I...I don't think it's worth it...considering what's on the line but, personally, I've never been happier." My jokes and teases were gone, just seriousness now, "But if you left now...it wouldn't effect me." What a lie. What a huge giant lie. There is something seriously wrong with me...why can't I open up?