Six

I tracked down where Booth was being held, I told Das that if she found any leads on him to give me a call meaning that she should bugger off for now. She got the underlining message of my words and left me alone, now it was just me, myself, and I trudging through long hallways of this secret hideout as it seems. I found a guarded door and made myself known to them they didn't shoot at first glance, I held my hands up quickly when they pointed their ammunition to me, "I'm here to visit." I put it simply.

"No visitors." He flatly said. I nodded and gave a soft smile.

"Oh- well I'm sorry for the miscommunication on my end then," They waved me off and I held up a hand for once more a second, "I have a question to ask." 

They looked at each other and I took this as an opening, I swiftly punched both of them harshly with my right hand, "Shit, your skulls are thick," I waved my hand as they stumbled back, not unconscious yet, they needed a good punch more before they would knock over so I quickly did just that. After a tiring second there, I opened up the door to see Hartley and Booth tied on a pipe in the middle of the room. 

"Here to arrest us?" Hartley said bored.

"No," I jumped back when the man who held the party from earlier's body perked up, he looked quite delirious he stood and swayed back and forth, I walked behind him and hit him on the back of the head with the end of my gun. He fell forwards and they looked at me in disbelief, "Why don't you try not getting caught next time? It's always me ending up saving you."

"I have to see you some way," Nolan defended. Hartley looked as confused as ever his eyebrows were creased and he looked like his eyes were about to twist off like a screw for how much he kept looking between us. 

I came up to them and shot my gun at the shackles that held them, they rubbed their wrists and thanked me, "Don't do that yet, I still have to get us out of here." Nolan came up to me and engulfed me in a hug which I returned, "Thanks for the hug?" I questioned making him pull away with a toothy grin. Nolan never hugged me, I was confused about why he did. Sure he loved cuddles and such but never hugs, I returned the grin with a small tint of red appearing on my cheeks.

"Not a problem, now let's get out of here my fair ladies." He walked to the door and stuck his head out seeing guards come this way, he closed the door and turned to us, "We may have a small  problem, there are guards coming this way and-"

"Alright come on, there's a hatch that way, we have to move. I'll cover you both." I ordered, Nolan looked opposed to the idea, like he didn't want me to be the center of the bullets, understandable. But it was already in action when I pushed him out the door, he and Hartley climbed up a ladder. 

The man who I knocked out shot up again, he turned to me looking furious, the guards plus him now?! I opened the door quickly and let it thump onto the stoned walls. I pointed to the hatch and they followed my order both of them started to pile up on the ladder until Hartley let Nolan go first. I was behind Hartley and Nolan seemed to be taking his time, "Hurry!" I yelled to Hartley's behind.

"I'm trying!" Nolan opened the hatch and we all pilled up through it quickly when the man from earlier, was shooting at us but the hatch closed, I could see his face turning even more angry as it closed, just our luck.

"Holy shit is that a bull!" I yelled making their head snap at was I was pointing out. The audience was telling us to run but Nolan insisted we stayed still, he seemed to be ignoring the audience's warnings and had his own thought process.

"Y/N! Don't you remember that documentary we watched!" He yelled looking straight at the bull, "The one with the bull!" 

"No!" I retorted.