Order 66 (The Bad Batch x female!trooper reader

Name:Y/N Skywalker
Clone nickname:Warrior

Keywords:Y/N your name
L/C: lightsaber colour

Armour:above (has the bad batch symbol on right arm pad and number 99 on the other and the jedi symbol on the front of the helmet)

We were on a mission with General Billaba and Commander Dume. We were fighting some droids then we took off our helmets and Caleb showed us to his master."This is Hunter,Tech,Wrecker,Crosshair,Echo and...""Warrior... it's Warrior" I said."So you're the trooper that was a jedi right?"The general said pointing at my lightsaber."How did you know?Some clones can use lightsabers too.""But it's weird for a clone trooper to have a lightsaber."She said."Stop your talking and let's investigate if there are any more clankers."Hunter commanded."Alright,then let's go."
We seperated and then I had a vision..."Don't listen to him Anakin!""It's not the jedi way!He must live!"Then I heard screaming of general Windu."What have I done..." Did Anakin just help Sidious kill Master Windu??"Execute order 66." Wait...order 66?? The clones started to fire at general Billaba"Caleb!Run!" she said before getting shot by the clones."What is the order 66?" Tech asked"It's a top secret order.... it means that the clones need to kill the jedi...""What?Why would the Republic want the jedi to die?""I had some sort of vision...That my brother,General Skywalker helped the chancellor alias Sidious to kill general Windu.So my brother is a sith lord now and he killed many jedis with his battalion.""That's terrible. I'm so sorry.""No it's o-""Will you stop talking we need to find the kid!"Crosshair screamed at us."And why should we?""Because you're disobeying orders!""I would never kill the jedi!" We argued and then Crosshair and we fought too,I used my L/C lightsaber but then he used a blaster to knock me out."Now no one will stop me from killing the kid.""After few minutes I woke up in our ship.My whole body started to ache.I wasn't in my armour,but I was in my old jedi robes.Tech was sitting infront of me."I couldn't find any different clothes that was comfortable."I had another vision where Anakin fought Obi Wan "I have failed you Anakin,I have failed you.""I should have known the jedi will have a plan to take over!""Anakin the chancellor is evil!""But the jedi are evil!""Then you are lost!""This is the end for you my master."They clashed their lightsabers, but then Obi Wan jumped away"It's over Anakin!I have the high ground!""You underestimate my power!""Don't try it!"Anakin jumps after him but Obi Wan cuts of his legs and left arm. When the vision ended I found myself on the floor panicking"Y/N!Are you alright?""No...""Why?You know that you can tell me.""I had a vision of my brother fighting general Kenobi and then Obi Wan cut off his limbs.""Come with me,I think that you will have to put your armor on now, because We're almost at the hangar." I then took of the robes and putted on my armor but I didn't know what was going to happen...

Part 2 soon