Join me (Darth Maul x grey jedi reader)

I heard there was another war on Mandalore.I went to investigate the Sundari palace ,but I saw Maul and a clone next to him."Maul!"I said in anger."Hello,Jedi."He responded"I'm no JEDI."I said and ignited my purple lightsaber.

He ignited his double bladed red lightsaber

He ignited his double bladed red lightsaber."It doesn't need to go this way.We can prevent Sidious from taking over the galaxy!"He said."That's true,but why should I trust you?""I fell like you had the vision too.That Order 66 is gonna happen.That the clones will try to kill you even tho you're not in the order.You and I can stop Sidious!"He said and  showed me his hand to take.I thought and the window glass broke and flew past us.I looked out of the window to see the clones fighting the mandalorians."I will help you!"I putted my hand in his.He squeezed it and I started to had some vision.I saw Maul fighting a jedi.There layed another one that Maul probably killed.The padawan that he fought fell on an edge,but he jumped up and grabbed his master's lightsaber and cutted Maul in half.The vision then ended.My eyes widened.Did this really happen to him?"Did this really happen?""Yes,it sadly did.I want to kill that jedi.I need revenge on KENOBI!"He screamed the last part.I heard someone behind me.I saw a togruta,a mandalorian and a clone.I ignited my lightsaber and pointed it at them.The togruta ignited her blue lightsabers,the clone and the mando raised their blasters.Maul ignited his lightsaber too."Who are you?"The togruta asked me."You need to find out by yourself!"I said and attacked her.We fought for a few mins until I got pushed away and I was almost unconscious.I didn't listen for a while but then I heard:"What do you want with Anakin Skywalker?""He is the key to everything.""To bring balance to the force?""To destroy.He has long been groomed as my master's new apprentice.""You lie.""I'm afraid not.In fact,I was so certain about his fate that I orchestrated this war to lure him here with Kenobi.To kill him"I gasped.So that jedi Skywalker is behind this too?I tried to stand up but I couldn't.I probably fell on the glass.I saw a big piece of the glass in my stomach.I tried to pull it out but it really hurted.I tried to ignore the pain and it worked.I pulled the piece out and healed it with the force.I grabbed my lightsaber and tried to find the togruta and Maul.They were nowhere inside,until I saw Maul getting captured."Kriff,I will have to save him!"When I left the palace,there were clones blocking the exit.They noticed me and started to shoot at me.I managed to block all the attacks but then some clone stunned me.I then woke up in some ship.I was trapped inside something.Then they took me to a cell.I had another vision."Execute Order 66!""Yes,my lord."it was another clone.He motioned some clone to shoot at Kenobi.They shot him and he fell into the water.When it ended,I saw a clone coming to my cell.He probably wanted to kill me, but then the togruta came there,killed him and freed me."You will need this."she said and gave me my lightsaber.I ignited and it still had the purple colour.I saw Maul next to me and I smiled at him."You two ho cast some chaos if you're so good at it.""Good idea. Let's go my apprentice."I nodded my head and followed him.We seperated our ways.I saw ten clones firing at me.I choked all of them and then broke their necks.After I killed them,another clones came and I threw my lightsaber at them but one remained.He closed the door but a few seconds before they closed,I pulled him towards me and the door cutted him in half.I saw Maul behind me.We went to the room where there are the hyperdrive engines.We destroyed them and more clones came."This is where the fun begins!"I said.We pushed the engines on the clones.We ran to the hangar to get into some ship.When we arrived there,we saw the clones fighting the girl and another clone.We saw some ship that we can use.While we ran to it,the girl noticed us.She ran at my master trying to kill him but he pushed her.We took the ship and tried to fly away but the girl pulled us but she then led us go.We exited the ship and flew to Darthomir.

The End...maybe not