I'm No Jedi (Luke Skywalker x female padawan reader)Part 2

While I slept, my master tried to close himself off from the force and he did it.I had a dream, where was a little girl with three buns being taken away."NO!"she shouted and looked at a ship flying away. There were probably some close people in the ship.They abandoned her or they were taken.When the dream ended, I woke up in cold sweat.I dressed up in a shirt,jacket,pants that were the nearest and brown jedi boots.Then I tied my hair into a ponytail.

I then took two F/C kyber crystals from by backpack and two lightsabers hilts, that I found when I was little

I then took two F/C kyber crystals from by backpack and two lightsabers hilts, that I found when I was little.They probably belonged to Darth Revan.I putted the crystals into the hilts,and when I ignited the sabers,they glowed F/C.I putted them on my belt just in case.

I found an old book about the dark side of the force in the hut I lived in now

I found an old book about the dark side of the force in the hut I lived in now.I practiced the basic things and tricks.After two hours,I stopped practicing and tried to find my master.I couldn't feel his presence anywhere.After 30 minutes I found him on a hill looking at the sky.I joined him.I thought about the dream that I had."What's bothering you,Y/N?"my master asked "I had a dream.There was a little girl being taken away and there was a ship flying away.In the ship were probably some close people that abandoned her or were taken."I told my master."My aunt was a jedi too and had visions like these and they came true.Like the Order 66.She was just a padawan when it happened."I said."So,I see that you have constructed new lightsabers."My master said and took them.When he ignited them,it showed F/C glow."Where did you get the hilts?""These lightsaber s belonged to Darth Revan.I found them in some room in some Imperial station when I sneaked there with my friends when I was little."when I said the last part,I started to cry thinking about how they died during that.Darth Vader was there and he killed them.I managed to run away and took a ship to a planet called corvus. I've been trained by Ahsoka Tano,until a mandalorian called Din Djarin took me with him to a planet Tython where I met Boba Fett and Fennec Shand.I went to a mission with them too and was disguised as an officer.When we went to Grogu,Din's child if I could say,I met master Luke.My cousin.He trained me and Grogu and after few years the accident happened and now we ended up here."Are you alright Y/N?"Luke asked."Yes,just some memories. It's just a stupid past."I wiped the tears off my face,took my lightsabers and went back to my hutt.

6 years later on Jakku....

I was on a mission with rebel pilot Poe Dameron. We went on Jakku because of the map to Luke Skywalker.I saw him like 4 years ago and I don't remember the way there.Lor San Tekka gave us the map but I heard ships coming and BB-8 and my droid BB-7 beeped that there are ships.

Lor San Tekka gave us the map but I heard ships coming and BB-8 and my droid BB-7 beeped that there are ships

(BB-7)
We ran to our X-wings and saw the people from the village getting their weapons ready.Stormtroopers walked from the ships and shot at the villagers.I saw a stormtrooper holding another one and the injured one putted his bloody hand on the other one's helmet.The trooper was confused.I tried to read his mind and found out that the dead one is or rather was his brother.I felt like he wasn't evil.But then I saw someone in black robes,a mask and a hood coming out of the ship.It was Kylo Ren.I knew him as Ben Solo when I was little. He killed San Tekka and then Poe shot at him,but Ren stopped the bullet.I hid under my X-Wing hoping that they won't take me.But one of the stormtroopers saw me and I attacked him with my F/C lightsabers.I then killed the one that was holding Poe and attacked the ones that were down.While I was fighting them,Ren froze me and the stormtroopers took me."Look who it is.Y/N Skywalker.Why aren't you with your jedi master?"He said"Because I'm no longer a jedi!""But why tho?Did you find out that the jedi are wrong?If you think so,join me...""The Sith are wrong too. I'm no jedi or a sith. I'm something in between."I smiled at him but he slapped me."Don't touch her!"Poe defended me but he got hit into his back with a blaster."Take them to the ship!"Ren commanded and the stormtroopers brought us to the ship.We were suprisingly in the same cell.After few hours of being imprisoned,Ren walked to our cell and he wanted to find out where the map is."Where is the map?"he asked me"I will never tell you!"He started to look into my mind.I growled at him.After a few minutes I fell unconsious.He found out where the map is."Hey,wake up!" Someone shook me.It was a stormtrooper."Are you here to kill me?""No, I'm going to set you free.But idk how we will do it with the ships.There can be only two people in the Tie fighters.But there are Tie fighters for only one person too.You can find a Tie pilot's armor and ask the people on the hangar bridge to let us fly away."I nodded my head and went to the place where are the armors.When I putted it on I went to find my sabers and successfully found them.I then went to the hangar bridge."Hello,I need permission to take a Tie fighter for two people and one for only one person."The officer nodded and I went to the hangar where the ships were ready.I saw Poe and the other guy jump into the Tie Fighter and I jumped into another one.We flew away safely but they sensed that we were not from the First Order so they shot at us.A cannon shot Poe's fighter and he fell down on Jakku.I flew to the place where we landed our X-Wings.Mine was suprisingly still there.But Poe's was nowhere in sight.I saw some droid in the distance and it was BB-7."Thank god!You're alright."I patted him on the head and putted him into my ship.I flew to Takodana to see Maz Kanata.I gave her a promise that I will return after this mission.She was like a mother to me because I lost my parents when I was little.When I arrived,I went to the palace to talk to her and after a few hours,I felt a force presence there.

Part 3 Soon...